• Open unknown pic messages from Brett Favre
    • Sit in an All 22 film breakdown with Jaws and Mind
    • Have your girl speak with a Boston accent forever
  3. 3. X Factor this week

• Mike
    • The 3 year coincidence
    • Deflated balls

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2021 at 08:33 PM

22 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Wasn't there a shovel pass that got intercepted by our fat guy? Also I think Chubb pulled up early and someone came from behind to whack the ball out preventing a score. You should have won I think. I predict this time around you will. No intercepted shovel passes or lucky fumbles twice in a row.

Yes, good call!

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

They'll scheme to get the ball out of Mac's hands early and hit us with a lot of underneath stuff. Mixing man and zone will be critical, as will getting off the field on 3rd and short to medium situations.

I hope Woods will continue to mix in blitzes at the right time.  Jones is a statue back there.  It would be best to make this kid uncomfortable.  I can't handle the 4 man front ALL the time, where we get 0 pressure.  I would rather man up on the corners, and start sending a few exotic blitzes to rile Mac up!!!!

Edited by big poppa pump
  • Like 3

If Ward can stay healthy down the stretch, pay him and just go ahead and pay Teller. Send the message that you're rewarded for playing elite football here. Re-sign Njoku and restructure Hooper, otherwise send him somewhere else and eat a portion of his salary.

See where the dust settles and cut Juice and re-sign Baker to whatever deal he proves to be worth down the stretch.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Man, just pay Teller.  He’s a man among boys out there at times.  He absolutely ate dudes up multiple times yesterday.

Pay the dudes who excel here, not FA who are a complete projection to your scheme.  Keep this core OL together.

Buddy Boy should get an A rating just on Teller and Chubb alone, and absolutely an A, if Mayfield trends upwards!!!!  (throw in Landry, Hunt, and Ward too)

50 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t think it matters what belichick tries to do we can still run on them 

Exactly, why do people think the Pats are going to magically learn how to stop the run this week? They are giving up 108yards on the ground per game this season. Guess what, the browns will be the best offensive line and best RB they have seen all year.