• Open unknown pic messages from Brett Favre
    • Sit in an All 22 film breakdown with Jaws and Mind
    • Have your girl speak with a Boston accent forever
  3. 3. X Factor this week

• Mike
    • The 3 year coincidence
    • Deflated balls

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2021 at 08:33 PM

32 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Another thing that’s interesting to me was Njoku all of a sudden getting some red zone shots after being limited all season.

Gotta wonder if the coaching staff is making a point to give him some looks in hopes of bringing him back?  Maybe they realize Hooper is not gonna be here next season?  Maybe it was just one game too.

I think they tried to make OBJ the redzone guy but now that spot is open. I would love to just make Njoku  WR when they get inside the 10yardline. Stef was getting away from the TEs in the redzone. Think he just wanted to get WRs some TDs. Know Hooper and Stef got their targets in the redzone. 

Just now, buno67 said:

I think they tried to make OBJ the redzone guy but now that spot is open. I would love to just make Njoku  WR when they get inside the 10yardline. Stef was getting away from the TEs in the redzone. Think he just wanted to get WRs some TDs. Know Hooper and Stef got their targets in the redzone. 

Just run your offense tbh.  Don’t have a “target” that defenses can key on, just call your plays and throw to the open guy imo.

That said, I would like to see more shots to Njoku on fades/jump balls.  If there’s a corner on him it should be 6.

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Just run your offense tbh.  Don’t have a “target” that defenses can key on, just call your plays and throw to the open guy imo.

That said, I would like to see more shots to Njoku on fades/jump balls.  If there’s a corner on him it should be 6.

I’m not saying to just target Njoku but force the defense to match up with him and truly reveal their intentions. Give Baker a telling presnap read

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I hate seeing Baker throw a fade to the corner inside of the 5 when we have the best RB in the game

#Quitthowingthefade

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I thought yesterday it was well done.

Take 1 shot, keep your receivers engaged and then line up Chubb and quit effing around.

Njoku made a good play to break up the pass. That could have been a pick.

I'd rather see a PA boot or a shovel pass instead of throwing the fade. Maybe other teams make that play a good call, we just haven't seen it work for 20 years. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JDD said:

Njoku made a good play to break up the pass. That could have been a pick.

I'd rather see a PA boot or a shovel pass instead of throwing the fade. Maybe other teams make that play a good call, we just haven't seen it work for 20 years. 

It doesn’t have to be a fade per se, Njoku on a corner should be easy money in general if you only need a yard or so. Should be able to box them out easily on a slant too.

23 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

If Belichick does his usual "take away their best weapon", I imagine he'll deem that to be Chubb.

We should probably practice against run blitzes this week.

The way our OL looks (healthy) Hance looking more comfortable, I would welcome some run blitzes. That will allow Some Huge runs if they get caught in that blitz 

right now NEs run defense isn’t all that great and their DL isn’t all that great either. It be great to get Hunt back this week as well

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Baker had 1 TD, 1 pick.

Chubb actually ran all over them, he just fumbled.

Wasn't there a shovel pass that got intercepted by our fat guy? Also I think Chubb pulled up early and someone came from behind to whack the ball out preventing a score. You should have won I think. I predict this time around you will. No intercepted shovel passes or lucky fumbles twice in a row.

• Like 1