• Open unknown pic messages from Brett Favre
    • Sit in an All 22 film breakdown with Jaws and Mind
    • Have your girl speak with a Boston accent forever
  3. 3. X Factor this week

• Mike
    • The 3 year coincidence
    • Deflated balls

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2021 at 08:33 PM

15 hours ago, MWil23 said:

OBJ is the Scrappy Doo of wide receivers. Take a good thing and obnoxiously ruin the chemistry completely.

Crappy.

FIFY, MWil......

The Ratbirds committed the cardinal sin of NFL play last night. They gave the aura that they should just show up in Miami Gardens and they would roll out a 3 TD victory.

I don't care if a team is oh for the season, these are still paid professionals who take pride in their craft. Any given Sunday, any team can beat any other team.

The division race is now right back where we need it to be. We control our own destiny. So all the missteps that have already occurred in 2021 no longer matter. Simply take care of what we can control and what is right in front of us.

Edited by brooks1957

1 hour ago, brooks1957 said:

Crappy.

FIFY, MWil......

The Ratbirds committed the cardinal sin of NFL play last night. They gave the aura that they should just show up in Miami Gardens and they would roll out a 3 TD victory.

I don't care if a team is oh for the season, these are still paid professionals who take pride in their craft. Any given Sunday, any team can beat any other team.

The division race is now right back where we need it to be. We control our own destiny. So all the missteps that have already occurred in 2021 no longer matter. Simply take care of what we can control and what is right in front of us.

Excellent 

2 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Crappy.

FIFY, MWil......

The entire AFC is wide open. Best team is Titans at 7-2 but they are going to drop back to the pack with Henry being out. The Ravens losing last night was huge. Especially with how beat up their defense is. We should hopefully see an offense performance against them like we did last year in the 2nd match up 

55 minutes ago, buno67 said:

The entire AFC is wide open. Best team is Titans at 7-2 but they are going to drop back to the pack with Henry being out. The Ravens losing last night was huge. Especially with how beat up their defense is. We should hopefully see an offense performance against them like we did last year in the 2nd match up 

And I'm hoping with some of the new pieces on D (if we are healthy) we can get some stops.  Woods needs to continue being selectively aggressive!!!!

2 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

And I'm hoping with some of the new pieces on D (if we are healthy) we can get some stops.  Woods needs to continue being selectively aggressive!!!!

I think he fully trust his corners now...hopefully that’s the reason why. After seeing what they just did to a pretty talented passing attack. They should be pretty confident. Hell, I don’t think we will see another passing attack like that the rest of the year until we face Cincy again. Now with Baltimore you have the Lamar factor but just do what the Ravens did. Force him to make quick decisions with the ball. Run blitz the hell out of their scheme. 

hell the one scheme I really want to see is Lining up Clowney and Garrett to one side and then blitzing hard off the edge. Force the QBs to roll out towards our studs or have them keep the QB in the pocket for the blitz

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I think he fully trust his corners now...hopefully that’s the reason why. After seeing what they just did to a pretty talented passing attack. They should be pretty confident. Hell, I don’t think we will see another passing attack like that the rest of the year until we face Cincy again. Now with Baltimore you have the Lamar factor but just do what the Ravens did. Force him to make quick decisions with the ball. Run blitz the hell out of their scheme. 

hell the one scheme I really want to see is Lining up Clowney and Garrett to one side and then blitzing hard off the edge. Force the QBs to roll out towards our studs or have them keep the QB in the pocket for the blitz

JOK will be another nice piece in stopping their O

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The hoodie having one less piece to gameplan against coupled with more passes and Blake at RT makes me nervous.

I’m 100x more worried about Conklin being out than Chubb.

I’m not saying Nick is a system back, but our system is designed to be RB friendly.

• Like 1