Karen Frauders Deprecation Thread COVID-19.0

RegretStergeR

1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

It's Waldo except he spent the last two years drinking bleach four look highballs.

I’m not Waldo. But I believe he created the pass rusher predictor formula based on metrics? My cousin tried to show me the formula years later and I explained to him the origins.

Alright everyone. Appreciate Aaron Rodgers. Geeze. He is the reason for the season. And hopefully the next few. It’s a shame we are past the trade deadline because we have some locker room cancers in this forum. We have a HOF QB and arguably the most talent to ever do it. Why don’t you just enjoy it and quit whining.  We could easily have 30 years of journeyman QBs and you want to knit pick Rodgers over stuff that doesn’t really have to do with either on the field or off the field behavior. At this point it’s really beliefs. And it’s embarrassing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RegretStergeR said:

Alright everyone. Appreciate Aaron Rodgers. Geeze. He is the reason for the season. And hopefully the next few. It’s a shame we are past the trade deadline because we have some locker room cancers in this forum. We have a HOF QB and arguably the most talent to ever do it. Why don’t you just enjoy it and quit whining.  We could easily have 30 years of journeyman QBs and you want to knit pick Rodgers over stuff that doesn’t really have to do with either on the field or off the field behavior. At this point it’s really beliefs. And it’s embarrassing.

Nice backpedal after getting dunked on. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RegretStergeR said:

I thought Aaron was a huge ****** years before any of the stuff you're hinting at with "beliefs." 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RegretStergeR said:

Now that this title has grabbed Incog’s attention everyone can tell him he is very loud stating his wrong opinions as facts.

As far as appreciation? I appreciate Aaron’s transition to being a public part of tbe Good guys.

Joe Rogan Reaction GIF by UFC

Given that you're relatively new here, I'm going to give you a break.  IF Webby or one of the forum mods lock a thread, that's not a green light to start the exact same thread again.  Forum rules were broken, and this is a cool off period.  If/When we feel the thread has calmed down, the thread will be reopened.

• Like 1