Week 10 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, SotanKing said:

Good lord...I hope Vikings lose this game so that the coaching staff will get fired...it's goddamn insane how inefficient the run game is but they still keep running the freaking ball all the time

It's extra crazy, because the Chargers are, BY FAR, the worst run defense in football.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Wait wait wait, so..

Throwing a shoe = 15 yard penalty

Throwing the ball after an Int = no penalty

if you throw a shoe of the opposing player, yeah it should be a penalty.

if you get excited after a good play, scream, yell, throw a ball up after a pick. etc, it shouldnt

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, animaltested said:

You have watched this game right. 

Obviously.

then use your words clearly and directly: "I'm feeling upset and frustrated at my favorite team's effort and execution on the field today. I'm hoping that they improve, both during this game, and for the remainder of this season"

doesn't that feel better?

Just now, Jakuvious said:

It's extra crazy, because the Chargers are, BY FAR, the worst run defense in football.

they haven't been able to run against any defense so far this season tbh...what makes things worse is the ridiculous number of holding penalties on these run plays and they end up starting so many drives on 1st and 20

Just now, SotanKing said:

they haven't been able to run against any defense so far this season tbh...what makes things worse is the ridiculous number of holding penalties on these run plays and they end up starting so many drives on 1st and 20

Yeah, unfortunately an under discussed aspect of the outside zone is you can get hit with a lot of holding calls in the running back because you can get a lot of offensive linemen isolated and the holding is clearly visible to refs. 

Just now, DannyB said:

they'll kick a FG just so Wilson doesn't get shut out

I'm kind of hoping that they aren't in position to do that and instead on the last play of the game, instead of throwing the hail mary, Wilson throws the 15 yard pass 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

if you throw a shoe of the opposing player, yeah it should be a penalty.

if you get excited after a good play, scream, yell, throw a ball up after a pick. etc, it shouldnt

I know the rule, bit of salt, but still I feel like chucking the ball back down the field towards the offense is up there with looking at the opposing sideline the wrong way; which is a penalty now.

DK ... come one man dont be a clown.