2021 Week Ten GDT Da Steelers host Da Lions! Oh my!!!

Steeler Hitman

1 hour ago, bigben07MVP said:

Mason about to finally get his Tom Brady moment, comes in and never gives the job back.

It'd be great and all but this is the same guy that couldn't even keep Hodges on the bench. Just imagine how far out of his mind would he have to play for Tomlin to actually keep Ben on the bench.

On a serious note though, I don't think Ben being out hurts us at all even if Mason hasn't improved.

Friendly Browns fan here dropping in for gambling reasons lol...

Is there any reason for me to believe Najee Harris will NOT hit the over on 20.5 carries today? He's hit it the last 4 games and Ben is out. Just wanted to see if there was anything I don't know about. Thanks!!

When people complain about depth I just think how we drafted Samuels, Snell, and McFarland in the mid rounds of consecutive drafts. 

You are either a really good RB or your 1 of 100,000. We just kept stacking mediocre dudes at that position because 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dcash4 said:

When people complain about depth I just think how we drafted Samuels, Snell, and McFarland in the mid rounds of consecutive drafts. 

You are either a really good RB or your 1 of 100,000. We just kept stacking mediocre dudes at that position because 🤷‍♂️

looking like Mcfarland gonna join Rainey and Archer as "scat-back speed" backs who end up doing absolutely nothing for us. FO should stay away from taking running backs after RD 3

1 hour ago, Dcash4 said:

Yep it’s why I was ok with a RB in round 1 or 2...3 straight years of mid rd picks had yielded hardly anything.