Week 10: Eagles vs Broncos: I Guess Im Starting Another GDT Because You All Are Apathetic and Lazy

EaglesPeteC

Just now, DeJack_10 said:

Quez had Darby burnt. Perfect ball too! Gotta catch that Quez 😞

On the positive side it was a good route. 

Adding a big bodied receiver in the draft (6'2" or taller) this year to pair with Quez and DeVonta will take our offense up another notch. This class is loaded with them.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Adding a big bodied receiver in the draft (6'2" or taller) this year to pair with Quez and DeVonta will take our offense up another notch. This class is loaded with them.

Just empty the bank account for Davante Adams this offseason 

I like what I’m seeing from Hurts. If Lamar Jackson did not exist, he’d be the league leader in rushing yards for a QB. 😮

Imagine when Hurts polishes his passing game. Passing has been on point this game hope he can keep it up.

Edited by DeJack_10

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Forget body type. Adding any WR that gets easy separation to pair with DeVonta is what we need.