Kyrie Irving requesting trade out of Cleveland

titans0021

This is a hot take but (assuming this gets done) Boston might be worse this upcoming season.  Long term though, they have extended their window times infinity and for that I really like what Ainge has done.

Well, they would have lost Bradley/IT/Crowder and gained Hayward/Kyrie/Morris. I don't know if they get worse, but they become more dangerous in the playoffs in the short term and long term. Cavs to me also improve, especially getting another 3 & D player in Crowder.

In the finals they have someone they could throw at KD now with LeBron guarding Green. But good luck with the 1/3 pick and roll/pop that straight destroyed the Cavs last year. IT on KD? L-O-L......So nothing changes from that standpoint. They need to think about bringing Love off the bench in that series though. Roll out IT/Smith/Crowder/Bron/TT. Though we know LeBron won't want to play PF for some reason.

Dubs in six.....

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

If it's the 3 players mentioned and Brooklyn's pick (doubtful, but maybe) then it's a win for both teams IMO.

Does Boston include Brooklyn's or Los Angeles/Sacramento's pick?  I can't see them giving up IT AND Crowder along with a premium pick.  Think they'd include the MEM 1st, but not one of those premium picks.  Just doesn't seem like something Ainge would do.

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Does Boston include Brooklyn's or Los Angeles/Sacramento's pick?  I can't see them giving up IT AND Crowder along with a premium pick.  Think they'd include the MEM 1st, but not one of those premium picks.  Just doesn't seem like something Ainge would do.

LA/Sacramento pick would be my compromise and I wouldn't take a lesser pick. If they won't offer Brooklyn's pick then I table the deal and shop him to see if other teams up their offer. If no one else matches/beats that then I'll take the LA/Sacramento pick.

Archived