Mason is so uninspiring...

mwalker

12 hours ago, jebrick said:

People( not me) did not like Mac Jones because he was a pocket passer.  Highest floor and lowest ceiling for ll the QBs in the last draft.

I do not blame Canada yet.  They said Canada only changed the running plays.  He did not touch the passing plays.

I’m in this boat. I want to see what Canada and Tomlin do without Ben for more than a game. Canada made the running game look pretty dynamic, and that’s with a lackluster line. I’d like to see what he can do with the pass game.

I’m in the boat of either go get Rodgers or Wilson and trade some 1s and 2s to get it done.....or....trade up to get your QB of the future.

Im going away from the stopgap/bridge QB with a 2nd or 3rd thrown at a project QB who has a hit rate of almost 0 in that range of the draft.

1 hour ago, AFF said:

I’m in the boat of either go get Rodgers or Wilson and trade some 1s and 2s to get it done.....or....trade up to get your QB of the future.

Im going away from the stopgap/bridge QB with a 2nd or 3rd thrown at a project QB who has a hit rate of almost 0 in that range of the draft.

Hate to tell you but it will be Bridgewater and a 3rd+ round pick at QB

28 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I could see either. TBH I don't know much about Trubisky. I know he's athletic and has been fairly terrible at being a QB, but that's it lol

He was forced to start when he needed to work on revamping his mechanics. I think this year in Buffalo will help him. I rather a boom or bust pickup like him. Either he’s revived and we get 2-4 good years out of him or he’s a bust and ranks us to a top pick. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, warfelg said:

He was forced to start when he needed to work on revamping his mechanics. I think this year in Buffalo will help him. I rather a boom or bust pickup like him. Either he’s revived and we get 2-4 good years out of him or he’s a bust and ranks us to a top pick. 

Hmmm I was under the impression he was on his 3rd team. LIS, I don't know much about him. I think you may be right about sitting in Buffalo for a year. I also like that we could get him via FA and not have to trade for him. 

9 hours ago, jebrick said:

Hate to tell you but it will be Bridgewater and a 3rd+ round pick at QB

I dont think it will be Bridgewater specifically, but I agree with your general point.   

It will be a mid ranged, veteran stop gap and likely another Rudolph-esque draft pick competing with Dwayne Haskins and....*sigh*....Mason Rudolph.

I'd rather have J.Garoppolo or J.Hurts than Bridgewater or ****ty Trubisky.
Hell, I'd rather have J.Winston or C.Newton.
I'd love to see R.Wilson and would trade big to get him.

I don't think there's a QB worth "trading up" for.
I'd rather see who falls to Rd 2.

It's not a great time to be looking for a QB, but here we are.

• Like 1