Week 10: LA Rams @ San Francisco 49ers_MNF Edition

BStanRamFan

8 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

The team with Goff wasn't soft. This team is. 

That's not on Stafford, that's on the coaching. 

It's like I've been saying for almost a year, the QB position isn't as big of a problem as the coaching is. Stafford is an upgrade over Goff but not a big enough one to warrant what we gave up. We can win with both of them but Mcvay needs to ACTUALLY go all in and put his ego aside by giving up playcalling. That, and maybe next year we won't bring in the DC from one of the worst defenses in the league. 

6 minutes ago, JonStark said:

That's not on Stafford, that's on the coaching. 

It's like I've been saying for almost a year, the QB position isn't as big of a problem as the coaching is. Stafford is an upgrade over Goff but not a big enough one to warrant what we gave up. We can win with both of them but Mcvay needs to ACTUALLY go all in and put his ego aside by giving up playcalling. That, and maybe next year we won't bring in the DC from one of the worst defenses in the league. 

The issue today was the same as last week. 2 early picks killed the game. Playcalling doesn't change that. 

2 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

The issue today was the same as last week. 2 early picks killed the game. Playcalling doesn't change that. 

Establishing the run forces the defense to respect it. No defense respects our running game anymore and they just sit back and wait. 

Stafford hasn't been good either, but Stafford and Goff are both good enough to win with the players we have around them. Mcvay and Morris are just putting them in horrible situations over and over again. Move the pocket and establish the run, and once the defense plans for that, that's when you go over the top. As for the defense, we knew what they wanted to do. Commit to stopping the run and quit putting Ramsey in this star BS role and let him lock down their best guy. If you force Jimmy G to beat you without a running game and his favorite target, you're going to beat him. 

1 minute ago, JonStark said:

Mcvay and Morris are just putting them in horrible situations over and over again.

Omg there’s no way this isn’t mcvays burner account lmao are you Sean Mcvay!? Jk. It was just funny to read that and get PTSD from hearing it after every loss 😂

Gotta love the comment from Aaron Donald saying "who?" when a reporter asked him about Deebo Samuel. 

I used to hate Deebo Samuel over his beef with Donald but the 49ers and Samuel own us. Serves Donald right. Maybe show your opponent a little more respect.

Tough loss tonight but if there is one team built for this its us. Back in 2018 the Rams started (8-0). They had that great MNF against the Chiefs. I say its the best MNF game ever. They got beat by the Saints in New Orleans by 10pts, they struggled to beat the Lions off of a BYE then they got dominated by the Bears in Chicago and the following week got beat by an Eagles team that was injured at home. The Rams lost Kupp for the season and Gurley was hurt so every week it was about whats wrong with Gurley? The Rams ended up getting through all that adversity and going to the Superbowl. Their stars in Cooks, Suh, Peters, Talib, Fowler Jr. Donald etc.... paved the way for the Rams in the playoffs over the Cowboys and Saints. So again Im confident this team will figure things out but I know just like in 2018 everyone is going to be jumping off the bandwagon and thats great for me. I like when hardly nobody believes in us anymore. Loved it then and Ill love it now.

The BYE couldnt come at a better time. Rams will have extra weeks to get OBJ up to speed plus Williams will be back. Also too the Rams can finally put the distraction of trading for Von and recruiting OBJ to bed. Things can get to normal. I thought these past two weeks with everything thats been going on has been a distraction and the Rams in particular on offense has looked out of sync. Tough losing to the Niners but the Rams still have everything in front of them to win the NFC West. Its going to come down to late in the season imo. Im not going to panic I think we will be fine. Again the BYE is perfect right now and I strongly believe we will see the good Rams possibly even better Rams team after the BYE than the Rams team we have seen these past two games. 

9 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Tough loss tonight but if there is one team built for this its us. Back in 2018 the Rams started (8-0). They had that great MNF against the Chiefs. I say its the best MNF game ever. They got beat by the Saints in New Orleans by 10pts, they struggled to beat the Lions off of a BYE then they got dominated by the Bears in Chicago and the following week got beat by an Eagles team that was injured at home. The Rams lost Kupp for the season and Gurley was hurt so every week it was about whats wrong with Gurley? The Rams ended up getting through all that adversity and going to the Superbowl. Their stars in Cooks, Suh, Peters, Talib, Fowler Jr. Donald etc.... paved the way for the Rams in the playoffs over the Cowboys and Saints. So again Im confident this team will figure things out but I know just like in 2018 everyone is going to be jumping off the bandwagon and thats great for me. I like when hardly nobody believes in us anymore. Loved it then and Ill love it now.

The BYE couldnt come at a better time. Rams will have extra weeks to get OBJ up to speed plus Williams will be back. Also too the Rams can finally put the distraction of trading for Von and recruiting OBJ to bed. Things can get to normal. I thought these past two weeks with everything thats been going on has been a distraction and the Rams in particular on offense has looked out of sync. Tough losing to the Niners but the Rams still have everything in front of them to win the NFC West. Its going to come down to late in the season imo. Im not going to panic I think we will be fine. Again the BYE is perfect right now and I strongly believe we will see the good Rams possibly even better Rams team after the BYE than the Rams team we have seen these past two games. 

The 2018 team wasn't soft. This team folds up instantly when it's not easy right away. We've been blown out 3 times this year. That's 3 more times in 2018. It's comes down to coaching and QB play. 

36 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Gotta love the comment from Aaron Donald saying "who?" when a reporter asked him about Deebo Samuel. 

I used to hate Deebo Samuel over his beef with Donald but the 49ers and Samuel own us. Serves Donald right. Maybe show your opponent a little more respect.

Wait, why did you hate Deebo though? He just responded to Donald trying to embarrass him 😂.

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Wait, why did you hate Deebo though? He just responded to Donald trying to embarrass him 😂.

I've never liked Deebo either because of the beef. Natural fan reaction. I'll still always contend it was a really bad question by the reporter which is why Donald answered like an as 

Just now, LeotheLion said:

I've never liked Deebo either because of the beef. Natural fan reaction. I'll still always contend it was a really bad question by the reporter which is why Donald answered like an as 

I mean I get that, but it's not like Deebo went after Donald first. Of course he's going to take slight to someone trying to embarrass him like that. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean I get that, but it's not like Deebo went after Donald first. Of course he's going to take slight to someone trying to embarrass him like that. 

True. He's just not a likeable player when he is clowning your team. He plays 9 games a year but won't miss a Rams game.