Dude Teddy.

dll2000

1 minute ago, Shanedorf said:

I got hit repeatedly and I'm still criticizing.

There's a small difference between getting hit and taking an NFL-level hit. I'd wager none of us have ever took an NFL hit.

3 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

How can you be the Leader of a TEAM when you always put your own "safety" first ?

Let's recalibrate here - is Teddy Bridgewater the "leader of this team", on a one year deal that was intended to be the fire under Drew Lock? Remember, he wasn't brought in to be the starter, and his continued presence on Denver is FAR from guaranteed (in fact, I'm willing to guarantee he's playing for someone else next season).

If this was a situation where there is something beyond the next seven games, I'd buy this. But no, Teddy Bridgewater is a hired gun at best right now.

Just because he plays QB doesn't naturally put him in that leadership spot. Traditionally, it's a spot reserved for a QB - but nothing about his presence on the Broncos says he's a leader.

6 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

This all started with pretty boy Deion and his business decisions and you people were all fine with it.

Wait... I'm fine with what now? How do you extrapolate that out of what I said? Please, do tell.

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

Ehhhhhhhhhhh, the Super Bowl is where caution gets thrown to the win and you have to dive on that ball. He's never going to live that play down.  Week 7, I have no problem with Cam not diving into a pile, but you have to know the stage you are on and that was the biggest of stages.

I'm not absolving him of that play, so I agree.

7 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

It's not like Teddy didn't already almost lose his leg previously because of the game of football.

Teddy nearly lost his leg in a non-contact injury on the crappy new turf in Minny. The same turf that cost several other players their livelihood because it was poorly installed and not properly broken in. Players said it was like playing on a bouncy sponge and it effed up their legs.

Yet we continue to let football players ( and QBs ) play on that turf. Why ? If we're so worried about QB injury, then why are we OK with turf monsters taking these guys out ? His injury had nothing to do with making a tackle or taking a physical hit. If that prior injury prevents him from playing "football", then he should just retire.

Otherwise, grow a pair and help your team with a minor amount of effort and risk.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Wait... I'm fine with what now? How do you extrapolate that out of what I said? Please, do tell.

Its Tuesday...and Tuesday is your day to take blame for everything. Tomorrow is somebody else's turn

Heck - Its even in your name: ET= Extrapolation Tuesday

• Like 1

Honest question here, why even pretend? I feel like it looks worse not just because he didn't go for it, but because he kind of motioned like he was half-trying and then gave up. Like, if the team doesn't want the QB to go for that kind of thing, I can get it (I know KC wouldn't want Mahomes to), but then GTFO of the way. This, to me, felt like he knew he should go for it but didn't want to, and I feel that somehow makes it worse.