Week 11: Raiders vs. Bengals - here kitty kitty

big_palooka

12 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Sure but we have some other players who we can better utilize. Case in point Edwards. 

That's true but Waller is supposed to be one of the best players in the NFL. Edwards has had his moments but he struggles to consistently create separation. 

17 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This kind of feels like a must win game. Cincy has talent, but their coach is a joke. If they can't out coach him (and I have my doubts), then the Raiders deserve they get. 

It's just meh that we have to play them coming off of their bye week in what is a must win game for them as well. Taylor isn't a great coach but Nagy and Judge aren't great coaches either yet completely shut us down. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask?q=derek+carr's+career+november+stats 

Don’t know how true it is but yea 31 games 42tds 20 ints if true it’s getting old. notice I didn’t even mention w/l record 

W/L record is a team accomplishment so good thing you didn't. 

You posting Carr's stats doesn't change the fact the Mariota will not help bc he is simply not the better QB. You might like him better, you might not like Carr, don't really care about feelings here. Carr is a better QB than Mariota, no question, so he should be out there. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

This is true. The Bengals have talent and are close but we can take advantage of their weaknesses this game and should be able to win. 

I think the two biggest keys to the game defensively will be slowing down Mixon and pressuring Burrow. If we can do both then we should have a really good chance to win. 

4 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You posting Carr's stats doesn't change the fact the Mariota will not help bc he is simply not the better QB. You might like him better, you might not like Carr, don't really care about feelings here. Carr is a better QB than Mariota, no question, so he should be out there. 

Carr's a better passer than Mariota for sure. But Mariota's ability to run adds a completely different element to the offense which I think would help a ton considering our inability to run the ball and offensive line struggles. 

41 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Carr's a better passer than Mariota for sure. But Mariota's ability to run adds a completely different element to the offense which I think would help a ton considering our inability to run the ball and offensive line struggles. 

He can do that and with all that ability, he was still benched, not retained by the Titans, and their offense exploded once he was removed from the lineup. We can talk about Carr's stats all we want but nothing he's done is worse than that. 

15 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

He can do that and with all that ability, he was still benched, not retained by the Titans, and their offense exploded once he was removed from the lineup. We can talk about Carr's stats all we want but nothing he's done is worse than that. 

Did you miss the Chargers game last season?