Week 11: Raiders vs. Bengals - here kitty kitty

big_palooka

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

FWIW the Bengals have had the 2nd easiest strength of schedule thus far this season. They had that eye popping win against the Ravens, then flopped against the Jets before being blown out by the Browns. 

The Raiders are the better team if the team shows up to play it won't be close. If they don't shake of the bs of the past month and come out flat, the Bengals will pounce on them (pun intended).

If the pass rush comes to play and the OL plays well, we have a good chance.

Olsen needs to let Carr be aggressive though. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

If the pass rush comes to play and the OL plays well, we have a good chance.

Olsen needs to let Carr be aggressive though. 

I thought carr has more input in the game plan these last 2 weeks. Everyone here was so excited 2 weeks ago cause gruden was holding carr back. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I thought carr has more input in the game plan these last 2 weeks. Everyone here was so excited 2 weeks ago cause gruden was holding carr back. 

yea cuz opinions in a forum are going to translate into on field decisions lol 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Zay Jones' brother weighing in on Olson.

Some of this is the loss of Ruggs. We lit up denver and philly with him and olson calling plays. 

That being said, we need to see better. Especially more creative utilization of our running backs and foster/waller.

FEl6Cf8VkAQ3S4j?format=jpg&name=large

This game is going to be very interesting. Getting blown out today pretty much will tell me seasons over. If we competitive, we just lost to a good team,  we still trying. If we win we are still looking to be a playoff team. The afc is really up and down with the teams this year. 

9 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

This game is going to be very interesting. Getting blown out today pretty much will tell me seasons over. If we competitive, we just lost to a good team,  we still trying. If we win we are still looking to be a playoff team. The afc is really up and down with the teams this year. 

At this rate, someone is probably getting a WC berth at 7-10 lol