Week 11: Raiders vs. Bengals - here kitty kitty

big_palooka

Our run game is terrible. Need to just go pass heavy. Can still use our RBs on short passes. But I am tired of seeing us in 3rd and 8s. 
Just put the ball in Carrs hand for the rest of the year. Tell him its his O now. Show us what you got DC. 

Also, can we please do some screen passes to slow down the rush a bit. 

• Like 2

Offensively, we need to feature Waller, like we need to plan around him, make him the focus, isolate him on one side of the field, make them either single cover him or double him at one sideline leaving others more open as a result. Moreau needs to be more involved as he is the one guy that seems to be able to just go up and Moss people and may be the best red zone target we have. Finally, replace Parker with...almost anyone.

Defensively just get back to where we were a couple of weeks back.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Heart of Oak said:

Offensively, we need to feature Waller, like we need to plan around him, make him the focus, isolate him on one side of the field, make them either single cover him or double him at one sideline leaving others more open as a result. Moreau needs to be more involved as he is the one guy that seems to be able to just go up and Moss people and may be the best red zone target we have. Finally, replace Parker with...almost anyone.

Defensively just get back to where we were a couple of weeks back.

Tell our OC to feature anyone and it'll be a surprise. Can't wait for a young head coach next year.

What happened to Jaryd Jones-Smith? I was just thinking of how Mayock bluffed that he might be our starter before the draft, and with how Parker and Leatherwood have played at RT and Good injured... I was thinking why hasn't he gotten a shot? I google'd him and Google said he was a Raven, but I don't see him on their roster or PS. I don't see him on ours either. Kinda strange he wasn't given a shot if they were even slightly high on him at some point and I felt this game would be a good time to try.

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Lol no. A guy with no arm strength, poor accuracy down field, and is made of glass won't help anything. Yes, I know he can run around so no need to bring that up. 

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask?q=derek+carr's+career+november+stats 

Don’t know how true it is but yea 31 games 42tds 20 ints if true it’s getting old. notice I didn’t even mention w/l record 

Not really feeling great about this game to be honest. They're coming off of 2 losses so this is a must win game for them and they're also coming off of their bye week. We've been terrible against the run all season and Mixon has been a monster. Plus they have one of the best 3 headed monsters in the passing game in the league with Chase, Boyd, and Higgins. 

4 hours ago, Trojan said:

What happened to Jaryd Jones-Smith? I was just thinking of how Mayock bluffed that he might be our starter before the draft, and with how Parker and Leatherwood have played at RT and Good injured... I was thinking why hasn't he gotten a shot? I google'd him and Google said he was a Raven, but I don't see him on their roster or PS. I don't see him on ours either. Kinda strange he wasn't given a shot if they were even slightly high on him at some point and I felt this game would be a good time to try.

Eleumenor needs to start at RT.

• Like 1