Turkey Day GDT: Raiders @ Cowboys 🦃

DaBoys

3 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

It seems the penalties against Dallas were either drive savers for LV or taking points away for us.

THAT is how officials influence the outcome of a game.

Our WR and TE were getting mugged and nothing.

Including literally grabbing Gallup’s foot to trip him and save a TD. No call.

7 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

No I haven’t seen that. Certainly didn’t see Brown do it, despite what was called. They were horrible calls, especially the one on 3rd and 18. That is the refs fault, not Brown. You’re being over emotional if you think Brown should be cut. He has been more than solid for this team.

We saw Anthony Brown get called for DPI 4 times on 3rd down for the Raiders. You can blame the refs all you want to but that is a fact.  

If you think he’s performed solid this year, then I guess we’ll agree to disagree. They tried replacing him last offseason and will do so again. 

19 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

We saw Anthony Brown get called for DPI 4 times on 3rd down for the Raiders. You can blame the refs all you want to but that is a fact.  

If you think he’s performed solid this year, then I guess we’ll agree to disagree. They tried replacing him last offseason and will do so again. 

Yes, it’s a fact he got flagged. Just not really sure what your point is. Wasn’t his fault. 

8 hours ago, Northland said:

Eagles remaining schedule:

@Giants

@Jets

Washington

Giants

@Washington

Cowboys

What seemed an impossibility a few short weeks ago is now a reality. Gentlemen this division is in play.  

That is about as favorable of a schedule as you’re ever going to see. Dallas has some work to do on their mini-bye week.