Squid Game Competition: Game is over. People can go home now

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This is the exact line of thinking of everyone in the show. They want to kill off the annoying AF girl, so no one picks her for a team. She is considered "weak". 

She gets a free ride to round 2. The squid games are based on 100% fair play. So a team cant have an extra member, thats unfair. And she cant be killed for not getting picked, thats also unfair. 

Note- i just watched squid games last weekend, so I am pretty well versed in it. 

I've been wanting to watch it but haven't had time yet.   So then mafia would most likely jump out in front of this and vote for a team captain having the same thought process as me....looking at these guys lol

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

captain votes

matts - 2 (matts, orca

deadpulse - 2 (et80, forge

swag - 1 (mwil

orca - 1 (hokie

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I've been wanting to watch it but haven't had time yet.   So then mafia would most likely jump out in front of this and vote for a team captain having the same thought process as me....looking at these guys lol

Based on the show, mafia will do 1 of 2 things. 

1. Spread out hoping that a couple of them survive the challenge 

2. Group all together on 1 team hoping all of them survive the challenge. 

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This is the exact line of thinking of everyone in the show. They want to kill off the annoying AF girl, so no one picks her for a team. She is considered "weak". 

She gets a free ride to round 2. The squid games are based on 100% fair play. So a team cant have an extra member, thats unfair. And she cant be killed for not getting picked, thats also unfair. 

Note- i just watched squid games last weekend, so I am pretty well versed in it. 

I haven't seen it, so good to know. I also think this is kind of a hint hint

31 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

reminder:

There are no powers in the game.

all deaths are done via minigames

good guys win if all bad guys die or if the good guys win the final game

bad guys win if they make up at least 50% of players or if they win the final game

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

But doesn't the show have a lot more than 21 people?

Yeah it has 300. There are 2 types of games in squid games:

1. Games meant to kill as many as possible

2. Games meant to 1/2 the remaining players

The show starts with games were a bunch of people can die. Red light green light kills a ton. Then they do a weird game where you cut cookies, again a bunch of people die.

After that tho, almost everything is meant to cut the game in half. Tug of war, marbles, squid game are all meant for one half of the group to kill the other half. I think thats what Malf is doing.

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh - damn I forgot. The second to last game is one where they have to cross a bridge made of glass. I guess that falls in to category 1 as it drops the remaining players from ~10 to 3. 

16 to 3, but you are correct on the girl surviving without a partner since it’s meant to save those who aren’t picked for teams at recess from being left out so that all are equal. I just finished it this past weekend as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

hmmm... who could make the anti mod squad? 

Dome got one locked recently

the twins have been warned almost as much as me

n4l has the most extreme name that webby somehow allowed

mwil was recently invited to be the heel

The rest of you are all rule followers arent you?

I’ve been banned before and warned multiple times for swearing 

• Like 1

Woz just finished his organ harvesting, when the door opened, and the Frontman along with several guards appear.

Frontman:  There will be no cheating in the games. We know you have been receiving inside information

a gunshot rings out

@Woz (other) has been killed

nobody remaining has inside knowledge on any of the games. That is assured. You are either a bad guy or good guy

Squid-Game-season-1-2021-3733666.jpg?r=1

• Like 4