Week 12 GDT (Thanksgiving): Raiders (5-5) at Cowboys (7-3)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Cowboys

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Yup. I'm sure alot of those points come in 2nd half. Most our games been like that lately. 

I could see that. I don't think the game goes over 51 total either, their offense struggled last week and they'll be without their two best WR. 

The way I expect this to play out is that Prescott throws for barely 200 yards or under 200 yards Gallup and lamb don't really do anything unless they get like some kind of fluke touchdown.

We still lose because the office doesn't score any points or wait till the fourth quarter the score like 14 points and they run the ball all over us because we're not designed for that. So I could see Zeke & Pollard running for 200 yards combined. I see it being 10 to 17 for most of the game until maybe the last nine minutes or so where the defense start giving up big runs because they've been on the field forever.

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

44-17 Cowboys. Not joking. At all. 

Mariota announced the starter for next week. Mariota won’t do anything, but it will be the end of the Carr era. 

Cowboys are a solid team. Well coached. They need a bounce back week. They will get it. 

A few reasons that I have a slight sense of optimism: 

• Their OL is banged up and playing their first game together since the 2019 season.

• CeeDee Lamb may play but won't be 100%, plus no Cooper. 

• Their DL is banged up and extremely small so we should be able to establish the run.

29 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I would say this makes me optimistic but we have have found ways to blow games even when the other team is backed into a corner.  We really just need to find a way to stop the run and get the offense going. 

Not saying I want it to happen but my prediction is Carr gets injured and Mariota provides a spark coming off the bench.  Next week the QB controversy begins.