The Week 13 Thread!

MikeT14

PSU and MSU are playing in real football weather.

Are you watching this game CFP committee? This is the kind of weather CFP championship games need to be played in more often, without completely eliminating domes and Sun Belt venues.

3 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Are you watching this game CFP committee? This is the kind of weather CFP championship games need to be played in more often, without completely eliminating domes and Sun Belt venues.

5vrb7r.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Ask any real football player and not a single one of them would consider today's weather in the MW real football weather. There are literally threads about it, from all kinds of analysts that are former high level football players, on Twitter saying that nobody likes playing in this ****. 

Real football weather is in the early fall when it's like 45-50 degrees.

11 minutes ago, pf9 said:

I think you can pump snow into domes

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

No OSU, Clemson, and Alabama

Strange times.

Bama still has a lot of game left.. we can hope and pray, but its too soon to lock it in

But yeah.. Georgia/Michigan/Cincinnati/OK State would be so much more refreshing than watching some combo of Clemson/Alabama/Ohio State/Oklahoma/Georgia/LSU year after year

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Bama still has a lot of game left.. we can hope and pray, but its too soon to lock it in

But yeah.. Georgia/Michigan/Cincinnati/OK State would be so much more refreshing than watching some combo of Clemson/Alabama/Ohio State/Oklahoma/Georgia/LSU year after year

You say that, but casuals will be begging for an OSU vs Alabama bowl game.

Just now, candyman93 said:

You say that, but casuals will be begging for an OSU vs Alabama bowl game.

100% agree. But frankly I don't care about them lol

I have a friend who would always buy tickets to the US Open final, and if it wasn't some combo of Rafa/Federer/Nadal he would sell them at a loss.

But me personally, I love seeing fresh faces and underdog stories