The Week 12 Thread: The One Where We Serve Seachickens Instead of Turkey on Monday Night (Seattle vs WFT)

MikeT14

3 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

Hopefully we play a good team game. Good play in the trenches to set the tone and the guys making the plays that are infront of them

I sure hope so, generally that has not been the case on Monday Nights for this franchise over the last 29 years.

29 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

After watching Carolina get completely dismantled and Cam benched I’m pretty worried. We made Cam look like all-pro Cam, imagine what Russell Wilson is going to do. 

In the last four games, including three victories, Miami has generated 11 sacks with an average 78.0 passer rating allowed and a 5-4 TD-INT ratio. 
Miami has been playing really good defense lately. Not surprising how bad they beat Carolina. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, lavar703 said:

After watching Carolina get completely dismantled and Cam benched I’m pretty worried. We made Cam look like all-pro Cam, imagine what Russell Wilson is going to do. 

Samesies. I will say that Cam Newton had a great 1st quarter/20 minutes vs our D last week but the 2nd half we made adjustments and shut him down. Hopefully at the least we can do the same w/ Russ.

Edited by turtle28

11 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

In the last four games, including three victories, Miami has generated 11 sacks with an average 78.0 passer rating allowed and a 5-4 TD-INT ratio. 
Miami has been playing really good defense lately. Not surprising how bad they beat Carolina. 

Yeah I agree. That's just not giving a good defense enough credit. 

If we can win this game tonight this run will start to feel like last years run. I’m so anxious for this game. It does feel a lot like last year where we just found ways to win. I’m really hoping that Curtis Samuel plays and does something, same w/ Logan Thomas. It’s be real nice to see us get inside the 10 yard line and for him to get a TD.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

I live in Washington State and I'm ready for this game. This and the Cowboys games are the most important to me. I been getting messages from all the Seahawks fans that havent buried their heads in the sand waiting for seasons end. They are overconfident in their bad team. I hope we put it on the Hawks tonight. I'm hoping Taylor comes out calm and collected. Hopefully Scott Turner has a smart gameplan with plenty of runs and play action passes to get Taylor on the move with a chance to beat them with his legs too. 

Let's Go!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I live in Washington State and I'm ready for this game. This and the Cowboys games are the most important to me. I been getting messages from all the Seahawks fans that havent buried their heads in the sand waiting for seasons end. They are overconfident in their bad team. I hope we put it on the Hawks tonight. I'm hoping Taylor comes out calm and collected. Hopefully Scott Turner has a smart gameplan with plenty of runs and play action passes to get Taylor on the move with a chance to beat them with his legs too. 

Let's Go!!!!

We all hope you get to gloat!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Cosmi-- bummer ! Good player-hope he can become durable for us . Full of talent. 

It’s football, players get injured. Rarely do players stay as healthy as Kirk Cousins has for 8 years as a starter. I’m not worried about Cosmi going forward. He’s proven to me he’s going to be a good starting RT for us for as long as we keep him. Injuries happen, just bc a guy has one injury doesn’t make me think he’s going to keep getting injured year after year and miss months of every season.

Just now, turtle28 said:

It’s football, players get injured. Rarely do players stay as healthy as Kirk Cousins has for 8 years as a starter. I’m not worried about Cosmi going forward. He’s proven to me he’s going to be a good starting RT for us for as long as we keep him. Injuries happen, just bc a guy has one injury doesn’t make me think he’s going to keep getting injured year after year and miss months of every season.

Two=ankle, now hip/ Try to keep up .😜