Way too early 2022 offseason thoughts

warfelg

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Expected.    

I mean...I dont expect him to do anything, but they brought him in so they could redshirt him a year....so it wouldnt make sense to do that and then let him walk.

As long as they arent viewing them as potential starters going into next year, I dont care.     Dont get me wrong....if Haskins miraculously improves enough to be a starter, thats great....but the Steelers should be going into this offseason as if they need a completely new QB stable....because they kinda do until proven otherwise.

Neither Haskins nor Rudolph should be guaranteed a roster spot.   Bring in a vet and maybe a UDFA.    The vet SHOULD start depending who it is, but if its someone like...Tyrod Taylor or Marcus Mariota, it should be an open competition.

Would anyone be content with any of the following in the first round?  Which ones?

Ahmad Gardner

Tyler Linderbaum

Charles Cross

Kenyon Green

Devin Lloyd

Kaiir Elam

Nakobe Dean

Sam Howell

Edited by DR43

1 minute ago, DR43 said:

I understand that interior OL is the biggest need but I would draft the best player out of OL, ILB, CB, and maybe even another position if a stud fell to us.

I wouldnt touch a single ILB in the first round in this draft.   

OL and CB...I agree, but OLine is more top heavy in this draft.

• Like 1