The Ftont office or the coaches?

hornbybrown

On 11/13/2017 at 9:17 PM, buno67 said:

true but its not like Hue ever tried to see if they could bust out of a rushing slump. It just seems like over the past two years, if the running game wasnt there early, that was it, no more rushing attack. Would never attempt to wear them down or to show that the running game is truly inefficient. I have heard Hue abandoning the run more than him running the ball too much when it was going no where. Worst part was with the running game was going strong yesterday but when Kessler comes in he wants to drop him back and pass with him.  

I was lucky enough to get blocked by Banner on Twitter. He was on one of his legendary rants about him being the smartest and best talent evaluator ever and I said Richardson Weeden and Mingo surely proved that theory, and I ended up getting blocked. 

Grossi

Goldhammer

Banner

Bruce Hooley

There are more I'm certain.

14 minutes ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

I was lucky enough to get blocked by Banner on Twitter. He was on one of his legendary rants about him being the smartest and best talent evaluator ever and I said Richardson Weeden and Mingo surely proved that theory, and I ended up getting blocked. 

Grossi

Goldhammer

Banner

Bruce Hooley

There are more I'm certain.

Banner wasn't here for Weeden and Richardson.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol fair enough.

The Hooley block was the best. I ragged on him all the time b/c he left Cleveland to go back to Cbus and he still was that cynical negative Cleveland anything guy. It was the time where all the former Browns were doing well, Gabriel was doing well, Dion Lewis was healthy and had some good games for NE. Well he goes to rag on Cleveland for not keeping Deon Lewis, so I replied saying this bleep is gonna dog on the Browns for not keeping an oft injured running back and he can't even spell the name right. Blocked. 

44 minutes ago, brownie man said:

“Browns are the only team that hasn’t allowed a 100 yard rusher or 300 yard passer”

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/11/17/16671548/browns-run-defense-pass-defense-actually-kinda-good-what

Ive never seen this out of the Browns

ever

trust the process 

Several more pieces out of the draft FA and we are there.

On 11/13/2017 at 11:44 PM, Bonanza23 said:

Honestly?  It was a sad day when you discovered the Browns forum. Eeyor has nothing on you. 

Well, I do not like to bury my head in the sand and see a future which may never happen if we screw up this draft. I have been a Brown's fan for around 65 years as it was the only team shown on Toronto TV till the Bills came into existence and I want to see them return to a competitive team. I have followed the NFL for an awful long time and I can spot a rotten apple when I see it and I am looking at a rotten apple when I examine our franchise right now.

You want to see a rosy future, go for it, but I will continue to bring this owner, FO and HC to task, till I see them doing something right. If that ever happens, I'll will be glad to shut up and wave the flag for a successful franchise, but I now doubt, I will see it in my lifetime and that makes  me quite sad.

If Haslam continues to hire incompetent people, we will see how you feel in the next decade, because I have seen the Lions with an incompetent owner, put his team through 50 years of futility, only solved with his death.

21 hours ago, Iamcanadian said:

Well, I do not like to bury my head in the sand and see a future which may never happen if we screw up this draft. I have been a Brown's fan for around 65 years as it was the only team shown on Toronto TV till the Bills came into existence and I want to see them return to a competitive team. I have followed the NFL for an awful long time and I can spot a rotten apple when I see it and I am looking at a rotten apple when I examine our franchise right now.

You want to see a rosy future, go for it, but I will continue to bring this owner, FO and HC to task, till I see them doing something right. If that ever happens, I'll will be glad to shut up and wave the flag for a successful franchise, but I now doubt, I will see it in my lifetime and that makes  me quite sad.

If Haslam continues to hire incompetent people, we will see how you feel in the next decade, because I have seen the Lions with an incompetent owner, put his team through 50 years of futility, only solved with his death.

You aren't taking anyone to task, you're ranting the same rant to a bunch dudes on the internet.  Sashi, Haslam, etc., have no clue you even exist.

We get it, your point and stance were made a month ago (being generous).  

How many times can you beat the same damned dead horse to the same people?  

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You aren't taking anyone to task, you're ranting the same rant to a bunch dudes on the internet.  Sashi, Haslam, etc., have no clue you even exist.

You ever beat a dead horse? It's simply exhilarating. 

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He lives in Canada....where nothing makes sense.  He is going to grind the bones of that dead horse up until they are dust the sit and talk about the dust.

On 11/17/2017 at 7:02 PM, brownie man said:

“Browns are the only team that hasn’t allowed a 100 yard rusher or 300 yard passer”

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/11/17/16671548/browns-run-defense-pass-defense-actually-kinda-good-what

Ive never seen this out of the Browns

ever

trust the process 

Redzone turnovers a big reason for this too. 

Archived