WEEK 14 RAIDERS VS KC

NCOUGHMAN

Zay isn't really that good. He's got some speed but it doesn't seem like he's aiming to do much when he catches the ball. But as bad as a game as this was, the noticeable drop off was because D. Waller didn't play. 

Between Zay,Renfrow, and Edwards we got to see Renfrow separate himself from the pack this time so there's a good part there. 

15 minutes ago, Raiderlife24 said:

Lol yea you and oaktown are so smart defending your guys crush to the end. It’s not Derek fault it’s everyone else fault he is just the qb what is he supposed to do. “Def for defense” I don’t understand that. 

It's clear that if Carr has a line and weapons, he's a very good QB. He'll never be the guy who makes everyone around him better but those guys aren't necessarily easy to find. Regardless, I'd love to see if we can get anything for him and find a stopgap until 2023. Probably won't be possible considering he's coming into a contract year. 

It is time to start over, everywhere. 

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

It's clear that if Carr has a line and weapons, he's a very good QB. He'll never be the guy who makes everyone around him better but those guys aren't necessarily easy to find. Regardless, I'd love to see if we can get anything for him and find a stopgap until 2023. Probably won't be possible considering he's coming into a contract year. 

It is time to start over, everywhere. 

Like 99% of qb's in the league, but I agree we should be looking to find a stud in the 2023 draft class.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Carr definitely tried looked like the offense gave up on him

josh is just a glorified fb

When is the last time we had 4-5 fumbles in one game? It's crazy how bad we look. It starts with the coaching staff. Bisaccia is so soft. You can tell it hurt him to go for it on 4th down.

This team has no character. The guys who care the most are the rookies because the Raider way hasn't rubbed off on them yet.