WEEK 14 RAIDERS VS KC

NCOUGHMAN

7 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

You're right. Last year we had the 31st ranked defense in points per drive.

And that's not an excuse. The reality is we're a joke. The Lions and us are the running joke of the league.

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/2020/06/18/espn-names-raiders-as-worst-defense-of-decade/

This is what Carr has had on the D side of the ball since he arrived.  Worse than the Jets, Lions etc.  The worst D of the decade and it's barely playing better this season.  

Don't get me going on the bums we have scattered all over our O....

This is just sad.  Put every young player out there to see what they have.  Mariota needs to play the second half.  We ain’t coming back, we’re not going to make this even a 14pt loss.  I Don’t care if we Lose by 70… let’s see what every young player has.

If scrubs like Levitt can get 20% of the teams snaps on the year we start developing guys like Koonce, Tyron Johnson, Vickers, and Robertson. Also, Ferrell should be out there the entire 2nd half.  I STILL think he can be a solid 3rd DE for this team.  In a best case scenario he shows enough for us to trade him for peanuts but clear some of his cap space.

1 minute ago, roi34 said:

the team came out with same gameplan that hasnt been working.. 

Run, run.. conservative gameplan. lead to punts and awfulness

In theory, establishing the run in this game (vs Mahomes, strong winds) makes complete sense. But when Parker and Leatherwood get absolutely *** blasted off the line, 5 yards into the backfield, what can you do? 

• Like 1