WEEK 14 RAIDERS VS KC

NCOUGHMAN

3 minutes ago, TLO said:

Let’s pump the brakes on Koonce and Deablo a little bit. Hopefully they can develop into contributors. 

Agree, but I think they were exciting prospects so it's good to see them convert some of that excitement into actual production. Conversely, if Leatherwood played well today I would think he's still bad.

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Salute to Derek Carr for getting those garbage time stats and cashing his passing yards prop. Gonna pay off the credit card bill that racked up for Xmas shopping. 

Koonce was again flashed. I’m very intrigued with him. 

Other then that don’t really care 

Haha nice I passed up over Renfrow catches for some reason still trying to figure out why 

2 minutes ago, TLO said:

Carr’s comments on dancing on the logo are damning imo. Be a leader and not just a cheerleader for the rest of the team. 

Carr has never been a leader. Everything he says sounds so massively fake. And no charisma what so ever. 

I also remember his press conferences pre Gruden where he just constantly throws people under the bus. He’s a pre madonna and extremely passive aggressive. 

Hopefully people finally stop defending this guy.