WEEK 14 RAIDERS VS KC

NCOUGHMAN

Just now, SimonGruber said:

Lol dont think anybody going there on this one Clearly clown play on Moreau 

I guarantee posters here and elsewhere are going to point out this game as a reason to want him gone. I want him back honestly but he should want a trade. Never given him a real chance in his career. Hope he goes and balls out somewhere else.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

You're right. If one guys misses a play and makes another, we should scapegoat them instead of acknowledging the reality that the cupboard is empty on offense. Because it really really is. Bottom 3 unit without waller.

No, we should pretend like one play late will make up for the entirety of a game. Will definitely make us forget how bad the team is to sneak a w from a terrible defense.

The talent level is bad, but covering for Carr so much because he doesn't have everything on a silver platter for him is gross. It's who he is. Wide open receivers waiving and jumping while he throws in to a contested receiver.

• Like 1

Just now, RaiderX said:

No, we should pretend like one play late will make up for the entirety of a game. Will definitely make us forget how bad the team is to sneak a w from a terrible defense.

The talent level is bad, but covering for Carr so much because he doesn't have everything on a silver platter for him is gross. It's who he is. Wide open receivers waiving and jumping while he throws in to a contested receiver.

On a silver platter? Lmaoo are you listening to yourself. Let's be real, if that is your takeaway, I don't even want to waste my time.

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I guarantee posters here and elsewhere are going to point out this game as a reason to want him gone. I want him back honestly but he should want a trade. Never given him a real chance in his career. Hope he goes and balls out somewhere else.

I'd be perfectly fine trading Carr. I just hope we don't try to find our next QB in the draft next year. That's honestly my biggest fear

• Like 1