MNF: Rams at Cardinals

Malfatron

who wins  

23 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2021 at 01:15 AM

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I'd like the Rams to win a very physical football game.

Sadly, we don't win those.

Lucky for Rams fans, we know RIGHT AWAY what version of the team we're getting. It's great for MNF if you wonder if you should stay up late or not. If Stafford sputters early, it's over. If he comes out hot, we win.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Sadly, we don't win those.

Lucky for Rams fans, we know RIGHT AWAY what version of the team we're getting. It's great for MNF if you wonder if you should stay up late or not. If Stafford sputters early, it's over. If he comes out hot, we win.

Ah yes, of course the other team has no say in the matter.

• Like 1

Top end talent - It’s close

D-Hop over Cupp on talent ( Cupp is also very good)

Jones over Miller at this point in Miller’s career

Murray over Stafford, easy

Jalen at CB for sure

Donald might be the best player on both teams but he does not make up the difference

You can decide if Buddha and Simmons qualify as top end. If not they are just below that level.

OBJ is not a top anything NFL player right now. It’s not 2017

Depth is clearly all Arizona

Its almost like the Cardinals were up by 24 at the 2 minute warning and won by 17 when they played in LA

• Like 1

I think the Rams are going to need Stafford at his best (with no turnovers) and big-time games from Kupp (which happens every week) and OBJ (time to break out and shine).

Not sure what final score will be, but I anticipate some exciting plays and TDs from either/both team(s).

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, this game is going to be hard for the Rams to win. 

Kind of sucks because if the Cards win, they may not try in week 18 and the Seahawks could sneak in the playoffs lol.

GDI. Well, Stafford needs to go Super Saiyan. Or Aaron Donald needs to just go absolutely off to such a degree that the midget has a terrible game. Because we have basically no CBs.

16 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

GDI. Well, Stafford needs to go Super Saiyan. Or Aaron Donald needs to just go absolutely off to such a degree that the midget has a terrible game. Because we have basically no CBs.

D Will and Long are the only two unless somebody is called up from the PS for the game but tbh who's on there that will make a difference? Absolutely brutal.

Covid sucks. The biggest divisional game for the Rams and they are hit by covid. They have been great when it comes to avoiding covid and now it seems like it’s hitting them hard at the wrong time. 

Stafford is going to have to really step up and get this offense to score high 30s to have a chance to win. I want McVay to stay aggressive but also stay committed to running the ball which is the weakness of the Cards. Keep the Rams defense off the field as much as possible and shorten this game. There is no reason for the Cards not to win. They already lost at home against the Packers without Adams so they can’t lose this game as well at home. 

6 hours ago, ClutchDJ said:

LA has more top-end talent, but overall depth? Eh.

Oh yea.

Obviously we've now been decimated by injury. But when healthy we're better at most positions.

From the Cardinals offense, only Murray, Hopkins and Hudson would start on ours (when healthy).

On defense I'd take Simmons, Baker and Collins - and Watt if he were healthy.

The depth on defense is good too - but Morris has completely destroyed our defense this year.

Offensively, we have better WR and RB depth - when healthy.

With both teams healthy it's not close. But the Cardinals are playing really well as a team and it's raising their "lesser" units, so obviously the coaching is superior this year. Murray is also a big equalizer - I like Stafford, but he's just not Murray, who was the primary reason you guys beat us earlier this year.

Also, apologies, I think I meant to quote the other Cardinals fan who questioned your top-end talent post.

32 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I mean what was the point in trading for Miller, paying Floyd and having Donald if not for a game like this?