Week 14 Overreactions: The "Tyler Huntley is better than Lamar Jackson" Edition

AFlaccoSeagulls

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, Huntley played pretty lights out that final quarter down 2+ possessions against a soft Cover 3 defense. LOL

Huntley played lights out in what was a very close and stressful and competitive game - or so I've heard

16 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Huntley played lights out in what was a very close and stressful and competitive game - or so I've heard

He struggled until the 4th, but sure.

13 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

97 total yards in the second half for the Browns. Against a defense missing their top 2 CB. Mayfield sure showed out. Playoff bound, no doubt. 

You do realize that I've been vocal about Mayfield sucking, right?

Fun fact:

In the last 8 games, the Browns have scored 7 total points in the fourth quarter.

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Overreaction or no? 

Nick Bosa should be ahead of Myles Garrett in the DPOY conversation? Both behind Parson of course. 

Its definitely not an overreaction. You can support either and it makes sense. 

Bosa is seriously having the quietest monster season I can remember for quite some time (well, not really....probably since one of those monstrous Chandler Jones seasons that nobody knows about). He's been excellent and just about everything is lined up with Myles (and depending on how you feel about Myles having such a huge single game, you may prefer the Bosa side) 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Its definitely not an overreaction. You can support either and it makes sense. 

Bosa is seriously having the quietest monster season I can remember for quite some time (well, not really....probably since one of those monstrous Chandler Jones seasons that nobody knows about). He's been excellent and just about everything is lined up with Myles (and depending on how you feel about Myles having such a huge single game, you may prefer the Bosa side) 

Bosa has also been doubled more than Garrett while putting up similar stats. I don't know, all the talk is Garrett vs Parsons but Bosa has been just as good as Garrett, if not better. 

Parsons though as I stated a few weeks back may be the successor to Aaron Donald as the best defensive player in the league. He's a special special player. 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bosa has also been doubled more than Garrett while putting up similar stats. I don't know, all the talk is Garrett vs Parsons but Bosa has been just as good as Garrett, if not better. 

Parsons though as I stated a few weeks back may be successor to Aaron Donald as the best defensive player in the league. He's a special special player. 

I actually wanted to send an email to the athletic football show podcast and ask them why he wasn't getting DPOY love lol 

Just now, Forge said:

I actually wanted to send an email to the athletic football show podcast and ask them why he wasn't getting DPOY love lol 

And it's not like Bosa just has had one huge game to skew his stats. Like the man has been consistent as hell all season long. Sacks in 10 of the 13 games played while facing more doubles than any other pass rusher.

Maybe things will start to change. Bosa is going to one of these weeks explode with like a three sack game and that can change the conversation...Heck, he had three sacks yesterday but one got erased by a penalty.