Browns WR Josh Gordon Reinstated ... Will start Sunday

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, Crickett said:

So, after his reinstatement is denied again, are Browns fans finally going to give up on it, or is this going to be like a Barry Sanders thing where they keep hoping for his return until the proverbial end of time? 

So now we're assuming Barry is done for good???? Idk man....

As far as Gordon, some will never give up....

3 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Do the moderators ever enforce the rules of this forum?

The NFL news forum is different than other forums.  A long time ago we created the NFL news forum to give members one place for in-depth NFL news discussion.  It's not a place for jokes and memes.  It's not a place for off-topic comments.   In addition to the regular forum rules, the following guidelines must be followed when posting in the NFL news forum.

Guidelines for submitting a reply: 

• Only reply if you have something meaningful to add. One or two word posts, such as ‘Cool’ or ‘Bad trade’, don’t add anything to the news topics.  Don't post jokes and memes.

Omg yes lol.  If anything they're overenforced.  Nothing wrong with what people have posted in here already though 

15 minutes ago, Jags said:

For those joking and downing Josh Gordon, please take time to watch this video. It's disgusting how some people can be. 

Bless this man and I wish him the best in terms of recovery. 

Or, in a really obvious plot twist, he's hiding behind his intentions so that he can get his second chance and then use all the money he gets from his contract to buy more pot

19 minutes ago, Jags said:

For those joking and downing Josh Gordon, please take time to watch this video. It's disgusting how some people can be. 

Don't see what this video is supposed to show. He's making an effort in front of the cameras and taking some blame. Cool. I don't think expecting more of the same from him is 'disgusting' when it's the established status quo.

12 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Don't see what this video is supposed to show. He's making an effort in front of the cameras and taking some blame. Cool. I don't think expecting more of the same from him is 'disgusting' when it's the established status quo.

It's not even about expecting more of the same for me, it's about expecting him to actually SHOW that he's changed instead of just telling us about it.

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It's not even about expecting more of the same for me, it's about expecting him to actually SHOW that he's changed instead of just telling us about it.

Seriously, people do change, but people claim to have changed even more often than that.  I remember when Latrell Sprewell said he was a changed man after he choked his coach.  We all know how that one turned out in the end

Archived