Browns WR Josh Gordon Reinstated ... Will start Sunday

bucsfan333

12 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Well the great thing about it, we cannot trade until the end of the season.

Yea so we had to deal with all of that crap (and probably still some) that came with him for the past 3 years just to go and get rid of him when hes actually allowed to play.

I will be extremely disappointed if he gets correct and the Browns are not the ones to reap the benefits of his play.

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

Good for him.  Really hoping that this time it works out for Josh Gordon.  He has left a lot of money on the table, so this time hopefully he can cash some of it in and take care of himself and family longterm.  

I don’t know, is he gonna play enough games this year for it to count as a contract year? He is in a rookie deal for two years I believe. I also don’t see him getting a kind of a good deal. I think he struggles early but that he never returns to anything close to his ‘13 season form. 

6 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I don’t know, is he gonna play enough games this year for it to count as a contract year? He is in a rookie deal for two years I believe. I also don’t see him getting a kind of a good deal. I think he struggles early but that he never returns to anything close to his ‘13 season form. 

I don't think it matters much.  I wasn't really referring to him getting a huge contract.  I'm just happy that he can now work and make money.  I think if he can stay straight over the next two years or so and he preforms at a really high level, he might garner a decently big contract extension.  

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

So you guys who were openly mocking him a few pages ago gonna think back on that or nah?

Why should they? He has to get back on the field and stay on the field. He's done neither at this point.

This isn't news worthy.... Until he actually takes snaps I'm considering him irrelevant.

Not even sure Hue Jackson would want to play him considering Gordon is a massive headache, but given the state of their WRs they'll probably give him snaps.

All I know is @Jlash is happy his investment wasn't a total failure.

9 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

We've heard all of this before. No one buys it this time.

Link?

Never heard any of this, and I consider myself a borderline online stalker of his. That was the first he offered more than excuses for his suspensions and took responsibilty for them. The first he showed the world what he has been doing to make amends and rebuild what he destroyed. And there were many other firsts packed into those 13 minutes. 

I won't expect a link to be forthcoming, because you are making it up.

And for what it's worth, Roger Goodell buys it. I buy it. That's two people.

So both of your sentences are demonstrably false.  

Archived