GDT: Titans at Steelers

titans0021

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

also threw one right to Devin Bush that's a pick 8/10 times

tannehill is a product of a system. is what it is

And I'm looking as a whole. He could have thrown maybe 3 INTs today by my count. 
He is an issue. Not THE issue. But an issue. 

I know we don’t have Henry and AJ right now but this offense is so disgusting to watch post Henry injury. It’s equivalent to watching last year’s defense. We’re not going anywhere with the current shape of it. We’ll see but I don’t even know if a Derrick Henry coming off injury or AJ is fixing this problem.

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

we've turned over the ball nonstop 3 of our last 4 games. at this point i'd say it's irrational to expect it to stop.

and miami is .500 and playing better than pittsburgh is right now. nowhere near a gimme win.

Fumbles are almost never a consistent stat. I mean it's possible, I suppose, but history suggests highly unlikely.

We'll be coming off extended rest after TNF, where Vrabel's record is nearly perfect, and it'll be Miami's 2nd road game in a row coming off short rest as they play on Monday Night. Our defense should eat Tua alive, and as long as we don't fumble it 40 times, offense can put up enough to win.

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

I know we don’t have Henry and AJ right now but this offense is so disgusting to watch post Henry injury. It’s equivalent to watching last year’s defense. We’re not going anywhere with the current shape of it. We’ll see but I don’t even know if a Derrick Henry coming off injury or AJ is fixing this problem.

yeah, it's pretty obvious there are bigger issues, starting with pass protection and decision making by tannehill. after what we've seen the past few weeks, i have a lot more doubts about whether this is fixable this season.

The line is terrible.
WRs dropping passes, fumbling the ball.
RBs not hitting the hole.
Some questionable calls.

The offense is a mess. 
I don't expect them to complete passes. I just don't.  I expect a sack or an INT. 

I have little to no confidence in Tanny going forward. 
I have ZEEEERO confidence in the offensive line.

It's amazing how bad the offense has been literally all season. EVEN when everyone was healthy for the short period of time. 

It's our own fault. The offense was built around Henry and failed to do the thing we said needed to happen at least 3 seasons now and that's mature the passing game. 
Maybe Tanny is unable to do that without Play action. 

But I legit could move on from Tanny this off-season and not give  a zero...Cluck. 

• Like 3

Just don’t know if an AJ coming off an injury and a Henry coming off a broken foot will save this team enough to go on a Super Bowl run. I am at the point where expect nothing from Julio. Even with the defense playing as well as it is the offensive issues may be too much for a banged up AJ and a Henry broken foot can fix.

Really sucks man. This loss hurt the most out any this year for some reason. I got seriously low expectations from here on out.

I think we are capable of making noise in the playoffs, with the luck of health, but I can’t see a Super Bowl run happening.

Gladly would eat crow. Just don’t see it.

Edited by twotonebluenation

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

The line is terrible.
WRs dropping passes, fumbling the ball.
RBs not hitting the hole.
Some questionable calls.

The offense is a mess. 
I don't expect them to complete passes. I just don't.  I expect a sack or an INT. 

I have little to no confidence in Tanny going forward. 
I have ZEEEERO confidence in the offensive line.

It's amazing how bad the offense has been literally all season. EVEN when everyone was healthy for the short period of time. 

It's our own fault. The offense was built around Henry and failed to do the thing we said needed to happen at least 3 seasons now and that's mature the passing game. 
Maybe Tanny is unable to do that without Play action. 

But I legit could move on from Tanny this off-season and not get a zero...Cluck. 

every point you've made is correct