GDT: Titans at Steelers

titans0021

5 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

What kills me not losing. Yes losing sucks, but the fact we put gain the opponent by large margins only scoring 13 points and just giving the game away. That's what kills me

and we've literally done it 3 of the last 4 weeks. this isn't even "same ol titans," it's "we have found a brand new way to be absolutely excruciating to watch titans"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Josh Reynolds with 6 catches for 66 yards and a TD in a win over the Cardinals.

Which is why I thought he could be a good signing.  He has it in him. He had a good game against the Jets that time.

But apparently we aren't allowed to have good WRs. AJ is always hurt now and Juilo is looking like a bad trade with his tissue hamstrings. 

8 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

This Henry-less stretch was a chance for Tannehill to show his success is not just byproduct of Henry. He’s unfortunately failed this test, whether his fault or not.

Yep.
Really shut people up.  
He has done nothing but throw gasoline soaked grenades on the fire.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

What kills me not losing. Yes losing sucks, but the fact we put gain the opponent by large margins only scoring 13 points and just giving the game away. That's what kills me

The sad thing is we’ve seen this before with our loss to the Texans. Don’t kill ourselves with turnovers and we’re sitting comfortably in 1st place at 11-3. Instead we’re wondering if we’ll even hang on to the division lead.

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

I hope they put Julio on IR. Sit AJ this week.

Sit anyone with questionable health until the dolphins. We don’t need more players getting hurt on a 3 day rest. Don’t care if we lose on Thursday.

Win two and get in with Henry available and go on a run.

I know it will start this whole NFC/AFC lost stuff, but we need every win. 
We lose and Indy wins, that isn't good. 

Every win matters now. We lost our cushion. 

2 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I hope they put Julio on IR. Sit AJ this week.

Sit anyone with questionable health until the dolphins. We don’t need more players getting hurt on a 3 day rest. Don’t care if we lose on Thursday.

Win two and get in with Henry available and go on a run.

If they put Julio on IR, he’s done for the season.