Week 16: Browns @ Packers on Christmas Day - POSTGAME: Packers WIN 24-22! Improve to 12-3!

FAH1223

Paul Bretl -    Again Nick Chubb has put up some impressive rushing stats, both overall and after contact. The Packers run defense will be tested, and while Barry typically plays with lightboxes, it will be interesting to see if he devotes more players closer to the LOS.

To me , the dline for the last 5 years has been very pedestrian. Like I said in a earlier post outside of Clark , this line doesn't have a difference maker. Can't believe Lancaster is on a nfl roster. Lowry is a decent back up , not a starter. Did Keke play today? Not a very inspiring group.Slayton is a promising looking player.

Just now, Leader said:

Paul Bretl -    Again Nick Chubb has put up some impressive rushing stats, both overall and after contact. The Packers run defense will be tested, and while Barry typically plays with lightboxes, it will be interesting to see if he devotes more players closer to the LOS.

That second half looked like what the 49'ers did to us a few years ago .. I feel like if they would have kept running the ball they would have quickly go themselves in easy chip shot field goal range.  They were running for more than 10 yards a clip.

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

That second half looked like what the 49'ers did to us a few years ago .. I feel like if they would have kept running the ball they would have quickly go themselves in easy chip shot field goal range.  They were running for more than 10 yards a clip.

I agree. They had time if managed well - and they had all their time outs.
I'm unsure why the put the ball in the air - although, it's not like we were getting a lot of PBUs. INTs yes - but they were passing the ball for positive yards as well.

Not sure what they were up to on that final drive.

5 minutes ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

To me , the dline for the last 5 years has been very pedestrian. Like I said in a earlier post outside of Clark , this line doesn't have a difference maker. Can't believe Lancaster is on a nfl roster. Lowry is a decent back up , not a starter. Did Keke play today? Not a very inspiring group.Slayton is a promising looking player.

I don't understand why the Packers continually fail to get another big time DT in there.  It's been high on the list every year it seems and it never gets done .. we're always counting on less than great talent to come thru.  Kenny Clark has needed a partner for several years now.

It wasn't pretty that is for sure. We had chances to put this one away like we did Baltimore. We'd better learn to finish soon. Need to just THUMP the Vikings next week. 

Four picks and two drops, it shouldn't have been a close game, but a win is a win at this point.