Week 16: Giants vs Eagles Round Two *Now With 75% "Less" Neck!*

Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

No one ever said your team can't be successful with a running QB. Just you probably won't win the superbowl with said player.

See Lamar Jackson great player. Team folds in the playoffs every year.

This is exactly my feelings as well. Lamar is a good example because he is special in terms of his athleticism, yet even he gets completely bottled up in the playoffs. Lamar is on a different planet compared to Hurts so that doesn't give me much hope. I think barring Hurts playing on a team with an elite elite defense (see: recent Seattle or Denver SB winning defenses), he never wins anything meaningful. 

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Fixed 

I don't even hate Jalen Hurts, I just don't excuse every single flaw he has and say "this is fine". 

Just gonna ignore that I said his performance this past Tuesday was "His best performance to date"? With that in mind it's still one start, after having his worst performance to date, and this was after a bye. If he can play at a level similar to what we saw against Washington for the rest of the season, then at that point you might see me change my tune. 

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Just gonna ignore that I said his performance this past Tuesday was "His best performance to date"?

But it wasn't,  that's the point. His Chiefs game was way more impressive. Even without the 3 extra TD taken off the board due to penalties. 

You giving him credit is like a backhanded comment TBH. You say it but then have a caveat as to why it's being said.

We get it Hurts is to you, what McNabb was to Ninja. It won't matter what success he has it will never be good enough.

I'm not even a Hurts supporter really which is sad since I feel the need to defend him? This idea that some of you have that he is physically,  mentally and or mechanically unable to improve in any way shape or form as a passer in the future is absurd to me! That's all.

Patience is not a virtue with some of you, that is clear. I personally have seen way to much crap at the QB position suit up in Eagle green over the decades to give up on Hurts after only 17 starts in the NFL given what "I've seen" thus far.

Edited by Nabbs4u