Week 16 GDT - Battle of the Holiday Hangovers

Sugashane

I probably won't watch this one.  I work at 3am on Monday and I'm not expecting us to do anything.  Our D was great against Minny last week(especially with DBs playing for the first time) but that's about it.  I think my nephews rabbit can call better plays than Nagy, and all he'd want you do to is pet him and feed him.  i think our D will do enough to keep us in it, but we'll struggle to score.  24-10. 

Or is this Fields's coming out party and we roll 27-13? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Basically. It also gives the impression that Ifedi is getting “rewarded” after embarrassing Jenkins after the personal foul last week. Ifedi ain’t gonna be here next year. Borom is. At absolute worst Borom and Ifedi are equals in terms of play.

This whole thing is playing out like Nagy was already told he’s getting fired Monday so he’s like “**** it - I’m gonna start Foles and Ifedi. **** these rookies that didn’t save my underwhelming ***.” 

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

Seriously eat s*** coach

Not only is Ifedi..a guy who won't be here next season..starting over the promising rookie Borom, he has also been named a team captain for Sunday's game, this coming after ripping other rookie Teven Jenkins a new arsehole for defending his QB last week against the Vikings.

Nagy is probably the dumbest guy to ever have coached in the NFL

• Like 2