Week 16 GDT - Battle of the Holiday Hangovers

Sugashane

To be honest I don't think I'll tune in for this one. Too many better things to do than watch Nick Foles try and complete passes to Damiere Byrd in a meaningless game

Only reason I care to watch Bears lately is because of #1 and when he's not in the lineup it's painful football

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

To be honest I don't think I'll tune in for this one. Too many better things to do than watch Nick Foles try and complete passes to Damiere Byrd in a meaningless game

Only reason I care to watch Bears lately is because of #1 and when he's not in the lineup it's painful football

I'll tune in, hopefully to see Foles tell Nagy to **** off like another Baers QB. Hmm, maybe it's a trend.

4 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

Ifedi does a "GREAT" job here, happy to have him as the starting RT.

Kmet had one good block and another ok one there. Needs to get his head across on the 2nd but stuck on him at least. Needs to get basic technique down though. On the 2nd he doesn't take a jab step, just makes an empty step that gained him no ground. He was athletic enough to get away with that in college (which is really common with TEs) but against the premier athletes that are on the EDGE he needs to gain that immediate ground. Just a 6 inch step would at least give him that much earlier of a point of contact. The top one he had to make a pivot step since he was literally going straight down the line, no issue there. Would like to see him have the aggression to try and clean 94's clock but I'll take a good pop since he got the job done.

If he can stay consistent in his blocking he can have a really good impact on the game. He's not a real move TE but an in-line TE can be a major boost if he can help the run game and be a safety net. Occasionally if he gets to rip off a 30 yarder down the seam, even better.

• Like 1

As sad as it is I honestly can't describe how much I hope we lose this game and fire Nagy tonight/tomorrow morning...he is a nice guy and I would never wish him any harm but man we need to get out in front with this coaching search and FO restructure...can't get stuck behind teams like LV & JAX or anyone else smart enough to use the rules to their advantage...be decisive and do the right thing. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

As sad as it is I honestly can't describe how much I hope we lose this game and fire Nagy tonight/tomorrow morning...he is a nice guy and I would never wish him any harm but man we need to get out in front with this coaching search and FO restructure...can't get stuck behind teams like LV & JAX or anyone else smart enough to use the rules to their advantage...be decisive and do the right thing. 

I'm...not even sure that Nagy is a "nice guy"...

• Like 1