LA Rams: General Thread

MDY10

Been absent for a few weeks with honeymoon and holidays, but undefeated in December and the defense is playing lights out. Stafford's last game was concerning that he can still turn those in from time to time, but a positive we got out with a win. 9.5-1 on the Superbowl seems juicy to me. Might have to roll a few on that. 

3 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Been absent for a few weeks with honeymoon and holidays, but undefeated in December and the defense is playing lights out. Stafford's last game was concerning that he can still turn those in from time to time, but a positive we got out with a win. 9.5-1 on the Superbowl seems juicy to me. Might have to roll a few on that. 

Congrats man! 

I also have been looking at those odds and been thinking about puffing a few on it. This team is going to be very hard to stop if we can limit these awful turnovers. The only thing stopping this team is themselves and it’s showed all year. It’s a good time for Mathew to get hot 

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Vic Fangio has been released by Denver. Does Mcvay have it within him to swap him and Raheem??? 

I think if we get molested by the Niners today and this defense cannot stop an offense in the PO, he has to fire Morris. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Zimmer, Flores, and Fangio all got fired. I’d love to see any of them as the Rams DC next season. 

Flores will get scooped up quick as a HC but the other two are possibilities. We have to be willing to move on from Morris though as I doubt he will get poached from us. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

I'd love Fangio the most out of that group. Morris gotta go.

I don't like Morris either but tbf the defense has only had maybe 3 bad performances all year. And all 3 were the result of our teams philosophy that linebackers don't matter.

That being said, I'd scoop up Fangio in a second if he wanted the job. 

Edited by LeotheLion
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, LeotheLion said:

Fuller out for the year is rough. I think he's a bit overrated by fans but the depth behind him is the concern. A lot more Nick Scott than I'd want. 

Nick Scott was atrocious Sunday. Start Burgess along side Rapp. We drafted him for his ability to play multiple positions. Fuller lacks elite athleticism, but is probably our smartest DB. He made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be and on assignment.