Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, Forge said:

There you go @Malfatron

I should be more believable now. 

Forges thoughts on venom that i found

On 5/28/2019 at 1:04 AM, Forge said:

Any chance ET could be venom? Not officially part of the mcu movies, but had his own, and was part of the sinister six, I believe

On 1/5/2022 at 3:10 PM, Forge said:

@Malfatron I see that you caught Venom. 

Good job. 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That’s dangerous logic 

I agree.  I take giant leaps of faith and use bold assumptions to draw conclusions without any verifiable facts.  I'm right some and I'm wrong some.  I like to think I'm right more than I'm wrong.  But when I'm wrong I usually am wrong in a big way 🤣

Its half the fun.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s dangerous logic 

Like this comment.  I think it means you are town

You could be pushing the fact that I was confident he was town before his claim saying "pickle knew bc he is scum" but you aren't.  It gives me a good feeling about you so you go down as town.  

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I agree.  I take giant leaps of faith and use bold assumptions to draw conclusions without any verifiable facts.  I'm right some and I'm wrong some.  I like to think I'm right more than I'm wrong.  But when I'm wrong I usually am wrong in a big way 🤣

Its half the fun.  

Fair enough 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Good chance I did t read it until this morning on my read up. I was AFK after 2:15 and went mobile 

per the hover bubble, you read it at 1/5/2022 at 4:19 PM

Thats 2 minutes after venom posted his claim. And you stayed on it for 34 seconds.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Like this comment.  I think it means you are town

You could be pushing the fact that I was confident he was town before his claim saying "pickle knew bc he is scum" but you aren't.  It gives me a good feeling about you so you go down as town.  

At first, I didn’t see the notification for you liking that post so I was gonna comment how you’re commenting a like instead of actually liking but you liked the post and I like when I’m liked. 

• Like 2