How are those Rookies Doing? Mid-Season Edition

Chiefer

1 hour ago, Forge said:

At this point in the thread, I'm reasonably sure that the only team that apparently participated in the NFL draft was the Saints and no other team has any rookies lol. 

Yeah it's crazy how good their draft class is with Lattimore, Kamara, and Ramczyk leading the way. I definitely get why fans of other teams would get jealous ?

34 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Yeah it's crazy how good their draft class is with Lattimore, Kamara, and Ramczyk leading the way. I definitely get why fans of other teams would get jealous ?

I must have missed it when the Rams' rookie class was busy outshining the Saints' rookie class last Sunday. xD

5 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I must have missed it when the Rams' rookie class was busy outshining the Saints' rookie class last Sunday. xD

I must have missed that as well ?

http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2017/REG/12

(Saints have won rookie of the week the past 5 weeks, 6 of the past 7 weeks, or 7 out of 12 weeks ?)

PFF GAME BALL: ALVIN KAMARA, RB

(Not bad considering we didn't even have arguably our best rookie out there, and our 3rd best rookie, Ramczyk, scored an 89.2 pff score against the Rams)

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-refocused-los-angeles-rams-26-new-orleans-saints-20

Alvin Kamara, running back, New Orleans Saints

8 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Who in the world outshined kamara or ram last weekend when he put up one of the best RB performances of the year? Or maybe ur joking idk. 

8 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I’m going to assume you’re joking. Kamara made your defense look like the JV squad. Just be satisfied that our coach was too stupid and inflexible to allow Kamara set records against the Rams. 

1 minute ago, sammymvpknight said:

I’m going to assume you’re joking. Kamara made your defense look like the JV squad. Just be satisfied that our coach was too stupid and inflexible to allow Kamara set records against the Rams. 

Hope he wasn' talking about kupp putting up numbers against the saints 4th and 5th string corners. 

4 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

I'm going to assume you're joking. The guy we traded our first round pick for outplayed Drew Brees. Our third round pick led the game with 116 receiving yards. Our fourth round pick caught a TD. Our other fourth round pick sacked Brees. And our third round pick had a solid game at SS. Our rookie class outshined yours on the way to an easy win.

Just be glad that our coach played prevent in the end to let your team make it look like it was a close game. xD

11 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

That's cute. Must have missed that on a day where your offense was DOA for most of the game while the Rams moved the ball at will. xD

So cute that our rookie was the best player on the field that day with 2 touchdowns, and an absurd yards per touch average ?

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

So cute that our rookie was the best player on the field that day with 2 touchdowns, and an absurd yards per touch average ?

The best player on the field that day wore #16. But enjoy your moral victory, our rookie class led us to an ACTUAL victory with their superior play. xD

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He certainly was a great spectator as he watched Jared Goff lead his team to win and move the ball at will. xD

Yeah he must have been watching from your endzone because it seemed like he was consistently there throughout the game ?

Archived