How are those Rookies Doing? Mid-Season Edition

Chiefer

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Funny how y'all's fanbase hypes up Kenny Vaccaro, and then when Kupp burns him for a big day, he's suddenly trash. B|

Vaccaro was getting too much hype.  He's solid with Lattimore and Crawley in the game, but people screaming top 5 safety were silly.

Honestly, I don't know how the Rams didn't score 40 against the likes of DeVante Harris, Pj Williams, Sterling Moore and friends.  The most impressive feat of the day IMO, was that those guys held the Rams to 26 points.

6 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I knew I was on to something when I drafted you two as Mods. 

Can we print this out and put it on the fridge? Pleeeease?

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I won't lie....I laughed out loud at this pretty heartily. Well done. 

Every once in awhile I can justify the server space my posts takes with a joke or two. Glad to be of service.

10 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Vaccaro was getting too much hype.  He's solid with Lattimore and Crawley in the game, but people screaming top 5 safety were silly.

Honestly, I don't know how the Rams didn't score 40 against the likes of DeVante Harris, Pj Williams, Sterling Moore and friends.  The most impressive feat of the day IMO, was that those guys held the Rams to 26 points.

McVay got a bit too cute with all of the Austin plays instead of going with what worked. It seemed like him and Payton were having a pizzing contest to prove who the real genius was.

15 minutes ago, GamedayGuru said:

Kamara already dominating on the first drive of the game. If Ingram leaves at the end of the year I'm scared to see what kamara would do with all the touches.

Yeah he continues to be an absolute weapon for us this year. So much fun to watch him make defenders look silly play after play!

22 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

This RB class is as special as advertised. Fournette, Cook, McCaffrey, Kamara, Hunt, Williams, Jones, Mixon, Perine, maybe even Carson all could be potential starters next year. 

...and we drafted McNichols in the fifth because we wanted to wait on Doug Martin. icon_lol.gif

7 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

After today Kamara is on pace for 1,626 yards rushing/receiving, and 15 touchdowns. 

Usually these projections go down as the season goes on, but his haven’t... at some point he’s gonna have a down game and I pray it’s not a day Ingram falls short as well.

5 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Hey guys! Is this the thread where we discuss our Lord and Savior, Alvin Kamara? Our Lord giveth (TDs) and he taketh away (opposing teams morale).

Sorry, my boy got me sipping the Kool Aid

This is his holy place of worship, yes.

15 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Usually these projections go down as the season goes on, but his haven’t... at some point he’s gonna have a down game and I pray it’s not a day Ingram falls short as well.

Maybe he will save his down game for next year so he can have one of the best rookie RB seasons ever by seasons end.

Archived