How are those Rookies Doing? Mid-Season Edition

Chiefer

Kamara and Lattimore both look like the real deal.  I won't "best of anything", because I haven't (and won't) watch every other team in the NFL, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Lattimore was the best CB in the NFL right now.

As of today, it looks like the Saints won the draft, with Lattimore, Ramczyk, and Kamara.  All three have been central to our six game win streak.

4 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Kamara and Lattimore both look like the real deal.  I won't "best of anything", because I haven't (and won't) watch every other team in the NFL, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Lattimore was the best CB in the NFL right now.

As of today, it looks like the Saints won the draft, with Lattimore, Ramczyk, and Kamara.  All three have been central to our six game win streak.

I'm sorry, Saints fans, I have to reject this one. The Rams, Texans, and Eagles won this draft with Goff, Wentz, and Watson. ;)

On 11/3/2017 at 10:05 PM, jrry32 said:

Nelson and Adams had Brett Hundley at QB. Diggs had 93 yards and 2 TDs in that game. Thielen had 157 yards in that game. Golden Tate had 96 yards and a TD in that game. That leaves us with Kelvin Benjamin and Brandin Cooks. I think he has a bit more to prove.

That wasnt verse Lattimore. When he went vs diggs or theilen he shut them down and they threw to the other one.

Lattimore allowed like 2 catches for 22 yards that game. Same thing for tate, 1 catch for 12 i believe. And he just basically destroyed mike Evans. I don' care I'll say it. Lattimore is the best corner in the nfl.

The entire Broncos rookie class is a trainwreck of all kinds.

Bolles- C+. He has his moments, but he's still raw and commits a lot of penalties. He'll be serviceable in time.

DeMarcus Walker- F. He doesn't suit up, has no true position, and isn't particularly good.

Carlos Henderson- N/A- got injured

Brendan Langley- C-. Done nothing of note except return an occasional punt.

Jake Butt- N/A injured.

Isaiah McKenzie- F. He's awful as a PR. Offers nothing offensively.

DeAngelo Henderson- N/A- hasn't played

Chad Kelly- N/A- IR

Another stellar Elway class here!

On 11/3/2017 at 10:34 PM, Jakuvious said:

I have no idea how on earth you got away with this without @jrry32 catching it. Kamara has 500 total yards right now. 7 games in. He's on pace for 1142 total yards. I'm not the best at math, I'll admit that, but calling that "around 1400" is reeeeeeally stretching things.

Kamara must have seen my miscalculation and decided it would be best to just approach the orginal numbers I game him credit for lol. After today he's on pace for over 1,300 rushing/receiving yards, and 10 touchdowns. 

Archived