What moves will Andrew Berry make at the Quarterback Position this Offseason?

brownie man

What moves will Andrew Berry make at the Quarterback Position this Offseason?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. What moves will Andrew Berry make at the Quarterback Position this Offseason?

• Keep The QB Depth Chart As Is - Resigning Keenum
    • Trade For Deshaun Watson
    • Trade For Aaron Rodgers
    • Trade for Russel Wilson
    • Trade for a different QB to compete with Baker
    • Sign a QB in Free Agency
    • Draft a QB First Round
    • Draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd Rounds
    • Draft a QB 4th round or Later

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/30/2022 at 08:38 PM

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Please, Mike. Brownie is young and petulant, but he can learn.

Have a nice day = 

IllFlawlessLamb-max-1mb.gif

May God save Brownie from Mike's kiss of death.

I prefer the Yamato at leyte gulf

Besides he asked what drugs I was on

He deserves anything he gets.

Come on brownie I am still waiting here is your clicks you want.

You started this thread finish it.

This is the big question for 2022 as QB is key.  Browns are vested in Mayfield so he gets another year for many reasons.  There will be silly money offered to any available QB’s and Berry is not silly.  Adios Keenum and sign Mullins.  Unlikely to draft QB in a weak class when 2022 will be strong for QB’s.  Bringing in FA QB will not solve anything as there are no franchise QB’s which should be goal of Berry and Browns.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bruceb said:

Berry probably will not make any significant move beyond cutting Keenum.

Would love for him somehow to get another QB on the roster that could pressure and possibly replace Mayfield, and if he does that I will bow to him, but I do not see that happening.

Excellent post to me if you want a qb to help you win a Super Bowl you get a qb that was a qb than converted to running back then have him run the wildcat with johnson,chubb,and hunt.

Teams would spend valuable practice time preparing for it.

• Like 1

Trading for Watson on the cheap is the smart play

Not caring about character is a competitive advantage in sports. Especially since he doesn't hurt the locker room. 

Lets be real - are any of you offended Kareem Hunt is a Brown? I haven't seen/heard anything

Ravens fans LOVE Ray Lewis and they absolutely went to bat for Ray Rice until the 2nd video came out despite everyone in the world knowing what the first video meant

Listen to how Steelers fans cheered for Rapistburger

What Watson did is gross. I wouldn't be friends with him. I wouldn't want him in public office. I wouldn't hire him to my company. 

But to throw footballs when he's really freaking good at it and theres no punishments or downsides to caring hes a pervert? 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

Not caring about character is a competitive advantage in sports. Especially since he doesn't hurt the locker room. 

Lets be real - are any of you offended Kareem Hunt is a Brown? I haven't seen/heard anything

Ravens fans LOVE Ray Lewis and they absolutely went to bat for Ray Rice until the 2nd video came out despite everyone in the world knowing what the first video meant

What Watson did is gross. I wouldn't be friends with him. I wouldn't want him in public office. I wouldn't hire him to my company. 

But to throw footballs when he's really freaking good at it and theres no punishments or downsides to caring hes a pervert? 

Remember Washington have they replaced Cousins. 

25 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

Yeah, that’s a pass from me.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

Gross...picking your nose is gross.

Eating food off of someone else's half eaten plate is gross.

What he did is predatory and criminal.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Gross...picking your nose is gross.

Eating food off of someone else's half eaten plate is gross.

What he did is predatory and criminal.

And it was an ongoing pattern of behavior, not a one time event like Hunt.

And it happened during like the peak of the “me too” stuff when behavior like this was a front page headline regularly.

• Like 1

This window is closing faster than we all realize, we could be facing going right back to where we were 4 years ago. I would play coy on the surface but would be all in on Deshaun Watson, I would be hiring all type of legal advisors to see what would be the best and worst case scenarios and go from there. That is the ONLY way we can get an elite QB to take us where we all want to go, would it be perceived as dirty? yes, but what is Andrew Berry tasked to do? Assemble the best team possible team in order for us to sustain winning and contend for a championship. This could be his one and only shot at greatness as a GM and it takes bold moves like this, especially when the market might not be as hot for him as we all would think.

For the record, what he did, Robert Kraft did, Kareem Hunt did, Leonard Little, Dante Stallworth, Henry Ruggs, Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, Kellen Winslow and all of these guys did suck but I watch sports for sports, not politics, not social issues. As a fan, I already know these are bad guys so i'm not surprised if they do bad things, nor pick and choose what to be outraged about. 

The same way people adore Kareem Hunt now and he can do no wrong in this city especially when we are winning would happen with Watson x20. You all know this city like I do, people will be shouting from the mountain tops for Watson if he is winning like he is supposed to be.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

The same way people adore Kareem Hunt now and he can do no wrong in this city especially when we are winning would happen with Watson x20. You all know this city like I do, people will be shouting from the mountain tops for Watson if he is winning like he is supposed to be.

Maybe, but Hunt kicking a woman in the arse for dropping an N bomb on him isn’t the same as being a sexual predator.

I get your point and you’re probably not wrong, but that’s not an easy dude to root for.

23 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Maybe, but Hunt kicking a woman in the arse for dropping an N bomb on him isn’t the same as being a sexual predator.

I get your point and you’re probably not wrong, but that’s not an easy dude to root for.

Innocent until proven guilty. 

Over there that means he can pay them all off and be seen as innocent doesn't it?