BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

3 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Unless you’re getting a BDL startable receiver back and then some, trading a young promising receiver entering his second season when you really only have Chase and Cooks (Jameson injured, Pitts is likely playing more inline this nfl season, DPJ has to play consistent, who knows what Edwards does in Atlanta) is going to hinder the offense. You don’t need picks you have 6 in the top 32 next season and it’s a well balanced team. But I blew up Blues team too so I get the wanting to build in your own image. I had to grow past the trading any player that got good for more compensation. (I don’t consider Lawrence in that category at time of trade) You’ll get someone in your PMs telling you to ignore me because they want to vulture players off you. I already know that game. But have fun if trading young promising players makes it fun for you have at it, just get the value they are worth. That’s the only thing I’ll say on this going forward.

Bold is the only thing I care about here

58 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Nailed this pick!

Surprised Pikachu | Know Your Meme

30 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No idea where to post this so im putting it here. 

For this season let's just relocate to the same general place as the Nacho League 

New team name: Ittoqqortoormiit Polar Bears

New team logo: 

HVz3mKE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Greenland Polar Bears it is.

Noted. But it will take a few weeks on my end. I am prepping for an event this weekend and should have time after that some.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Greenland Polar Bears it is.

Noted. But it will take a few weeks on my end. I am prepping for an event this weekend and should have time after that some.

Why is everyone so afraid of "Ittoqqortoormiit"

I guess Greenland can work lol

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why is everyone so afraid of "Ittoqqortoormiit"

I guess Greenland can work lol

Because I have to manually type that to change it about 20 different times and every time we put in the schedule.

• Like 3

Murray told the New York Times in 2021. "I'm not one of those guys that's going to sit there and kill myself watching film. I don't sit there for 24 hours and break down this team and that team and watch every game because, in my head, I see so much."

ice-t hater GIF

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Murray told the New York Times in 2021. "I'm not one of those guys that's going to sit there and kill myself watching film. I don't sit there for 24 hours and break down this team and that team and watch every game because, in my head, I see so much."

ice-t hater GIF

The ironic part of that is that his team clearly disagrees with him considering the stipulation of independent study, of which if he does not comply basically breaches and voids rhe contract.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The ironic part of that is that his team clearly disagrees with him considering the stipulation of independent study, of which if he does not comply basically breaches and voids rhe contract.

What's more embarrassing, that the team gave hundreds of millions of dollars to a guy they clearly don't trust to study on his own or that the player in question AGREED to it?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blue said:

What's more embarrassing, that the team gave hundreds of millions of dollars to a guy they clearly don't trust to study on his own or that the player in question AGREED to it?

I’d take a silly provision in my contact for $280 million.