BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

I'm the type of person whose actually totally fine with getting nothing for my bday. I've had years where a parent has forgotten to call and I don't take it personal in the slightest because I don't need a call today to know they care, but my wife went nuts this year. She got me an e-bike like the one I got her for Christmas, because that was our plan before our house sale fell through. Then she got me a macbook pro because the laptop I use is so old the computer shuts off as soon as it's unplugged and all the keys are jacked up on the keyboard. I have to hit the spacebar like 3 times each time for it to work. She did 5 minutes of work on this thing and almost smashed it.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My wife was finally able to cash in her spa day today. She’s said “facial” at least 5 times and just said “I could get one every week” and I haven’t so much as cracked a smile. I’m a pro guys.

@MWil23 posts about his wife saying facial and getting one every week at the spa and none of us have so much as cracked a post. We're pro guys.

Edited by RuskieTitan
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I'm the type of person whose actually totally fine with getting nothing for my bday. I've had years where a parent has forgotten to call and I don't take it personal in the slightest because I don't need a call today to know they care, but my wife went nuts this year. She got me an e-bike like the one I got her for Christmas, because that was our plan before our house sale fell through. Then she got me a macbook pro because the laptop I use is so old the computer shuts off as soon as it's unplugged and all the keys are jacked up on the keyboard. I have to hit the spacebar like 3 times each time for it to work. She did 5 minutes of work on this thing and almost smashed it.

Sounds like you eyes got watery.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

My kids planned my whole birthday, We went to a pumpkin patch and picked out pumpkins, My son(10) planned a game night with all of our family, And then my daughter did this.

https://ibb.co/hRDNDKk

My daughter, who is 7, picked out the design and told them at the bakery what she wanted it to say. 

I'm not gonna lie I'm a softy, that hit hard. 

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Listen with all due respect every single one of you that do it need to stop the back-and-forth on your game day thread.. Love somebody asks you to clarify something that you wrote in your game plan there's no reason for you to make any comments. Seriously the stats constantly trying to hype your player and then talking about how your opponents gameplans are somehow inferior, Who gives a **** what you think about your game plan and your opponent's game plan?

I cannot decide the outcome of my game any more than my opponent can the rest of the voters are the ones who get to read the game plan interpret the game plan and decide on the outcome. Everything else is nonsense and honestly it  It's getting really old

I’m sorry that fun is bothering you. I’ll be lamer next time for your enjoyment……..

manchester united GIF