BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

19 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Everything good with the workbook?  I'll have some free time for the next 3 or 4 days if you guys want anything added or fixed.

@SirA1

@bcb1213

@Scoundrel

I think @RedGold fixed something to make the points for/against auto populate when it’s put in the weekly matchup results. I could be wrong though. Other than that I think we are good unless any of the other guys have anything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I think @RedGold fixed something to make the points for/against auto populate when it’s put in the weekly matchup results. I could be wrong though. Other than that I think we are good unless any of the other guys have anything.

Nice!

Looks like you guys removed a lot of the sheets related to the draft board and free agency, but I believe you guys stopped displaying the board during the draft and are using the forum for FA.

Noticed a column or two within the trade block sheet wasn't auto populating so I'll look into that, but other than that it looks pretty clean.  You guys are doing a great job with it.

If you or any of the gang wants any additional sheets added and it's cleared with the big wigs, be happy to build it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Nice!

Looks like you guys removed a lot of the sheets related to the draft board and free agency, but I believe you guys stopped displaying the board during the draft and are using the forum for FA.

Noticed a column or two within the trade block sheet wasn't auto populating so I'll look into that, but other than that it looks pretty clean.  You guys are doing a great job with it.

If you or any of the gang wants any additional sheets added and it's cleared with the big wigs, be happy to build it.

Thanks Mike!

• Like 1