BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

31 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I gotta dig up one of them posts where I said Daniel Jones was actually good and would make a leap with better coaching/support. Mind you his supporting cast is still total doodoo, but he had that gamer in him when he came out.

Why, so we can continue to dunk on you for being wrong?

4 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@Pickle Rick @Ragnarok @Blue @MD4L @Whicker @wwhickok @PR @RuskieTitan @rackcs @EaglesPeteC 

Apologies for all the tags but looking for your opinions on this adjustment to the team roster sheets within the workbook.

I'm thinking it would be helpful for you guys to see what the future cap and the rosters would look like by simply changing the contract year.

Let me know what you guys think, if you like it I'll make the adjustments to all the team rosters in the workbook.  If you don't care then I won't continue.

Thanks

Love this idea 100%

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Why, so we can continue to dunk on you for being wrong?

I'm curious to see what Daboll does with Jones this offseason.  I trust his ability to develop a QB, so if he thinks he is worth it...

Partially cause ya know...my QB room.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Show the three holding calls from last week. Here’s the PFF fun!

I don't disagree with this too much.  rainman should be lower as a pass Blocker and cross should be higher as a run Blocker are two that stick out to me. I haven't paid attention to the Raiders guys to know  Volson had a terrible game one but I thought his run blocking hasn't been that bad 

Edited by bcb1213