BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

14 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Just a reminder that someone claimed I should've run more against DJ Reader, the catalyst for this performance since he came back from injury.

Chiefs ran well against the Bengals. Hendrickson and Hubbard are also very good against the run on the edges limiting explosive outside runs.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Just a reminder that someone claimed I should've run more against DJ Reader, the catalyst for this performance since he came back from injury.

The Browns 4th String Center and backup OG really lived up to their respective depth chart spots yesterday too.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Don't know if there will be a ton of jobs open this year for once. Houston, indy, Denver seem likely with Arizona also a good short unless they turn it around but after that there might not be any action 

There's maybe a chance on the Chargers if they collapse down the stretch and miss the playoffs. Also Carolina will be looking as well, I doubt they view Wilks as their long term guy. There will maybe be one or two surprises too.

On top of that, I feel like there's a lot of strong candidates this year with some really good coaching jobs around the league. Going to be a lot of competition for those spots.

17 minutes ago, rackcs said:

There's maybe a chance on the Chargers if they collapse down the stretch and miss the playoffs. Also Carolina will be looking as well, I doubt they view Wilks as their long term guy. There will maybe be one or two surprises too.

On top of that, I feel like there's a lot of strong candidates this year with some really good coaching jobs around the league. Going to be a lot of competition for those spots.

Carolina may sadly make the playoffs

• Like 1