8. Seoul Dragons
9. Cancun Kaiju
10. Flint Tropics
11.  Singapore Sentinels
12. Raleigh Firebirds
13. Death Valley Nightmare
14. Lancaster Werewolves
15.  Antartica Katabatic Beasts
16. Berlin Blitzkreig ( I mean... no QB)

• Like 4

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Probably why he's #1 right now.  His roster is more finalized than anyone else.

And...ya know...its good.

Without question. He’s the only 2x winner for a reason.

But if I can tease, why not?

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I don't think he did 3 downs yet either. So my guess, that's a non issue.

Sam Darnold is an obvious 3 down candidate, but he’s got $11k in the draft coming up. He’ll figure it out as he’s prone to do. 

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

BDL Pre Draft Rankings

1. Camden Hoodrats
2. Anchorage Trappers
3. Cuba Smugglers
4. Hungary Hippos
5. Gotham Gashslayers
6.  Ivory Coast Black Rhinos
7. Rome Eternals
8. Seoul Dragons
9. Cancun Kaiju
10. Flint Tropics
11.  Singapore Sentinels
12. Raleigh Firebirds
13. Death Valley Nightmare
14. Lancaster Werewolves
15.  Antartica Katabatic Beasts
16. Berlin Blitzkreig ( I mean... no QB)

I appreciate all that you do.

But how in the hell am I fifth? Lol

• Like 1

Also @wwhickok, my critiques for all this stuff is in good nature. I think these rankings are difficult to do and we’re always adding subtracting talent. So I never feel offended by the rankings and I’ll occasionally comment when it makes sense to do so.

• Like 2

1.1   Cancun – Kayvon Thibodeaux – Let’s take @Blue and @MWil23 at their word and believe that they've had their guy for months.  Kayvon is the most likely player to fit this criteria.
1.2   Anchorage – Travon Walker - @Scoundrel sprints this pick up and cuddles a picture of Travon through his happy tears.
1.3   Gotham – Sauce Gardner – @Whicker gets the best CB in the draft and a great prospect to lock down bigger WRs.
1.4   Antarctica – Derek Stingley – @Pickle Rick learns from his mistakes a la fixing his OL last year.  This year, he fixes his secondary with the guy who has the best tape of anyone in this draft.  Stingley looked good at his pro day.
1.5   Rome – Aidan Hutchinson – @bcb1213 goes BPA which happens to fill a need.
1.6   Anchorage – Kyle Hamilton - Scoundrel's crying turns into full-fledged weeping as he lands Hamilton too.
1.7   Anchorage – Ikem Ekwonu – Anchorage gets his pick of OL and goes with the guy who has the most positional flexibility.  But he barely gets the pick in as he can't write through his tears.
1.8   Cuba – Jordan Davis - @MD4L has his edge guys set, but he needs a force in the middle to free them up.
1.9   Anchorage –  Garrett Wilson - Cooks is on a one year deal and Wilson keeps their WR room loaded.
1.10 Berlin – Evan Neal - BPA by far(I wouldn't be surprised to see someone trade up with Scoundrel for him) and I need a new LG.
1.11  Raleigh – George Karlaftis - @EaglesPeteC could use another edge rusher and I'm a big fan, especially after that pro day.
1.12 Seoul – Drake London - @RedGold needs a #1 desperately, but we will see how London looks at his Pro Day.
1.13 Camden – Jermaine Johnson - @Jlash will need to reload his edge group after this year and Jermaine can contribute immediately.
1.14 Camden – Andrew Booth – After moving Ward, they could use another #1 outside CB.
1.15 Seoul – Jameson Williams – Bateman, London, and Jameson would be a great trio to move forward with.
1.16 Berlin – Trent McDuffie - Short arms, but he's a more athletic Byron for the slot.
2.1 Lancaster - Treylon Burks - @rackcs gets his guy.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

1.1   Cancun – Kayvon Thibodeaux – Let’s take @Blue and @MWil23 at their word and believe that they've had their guy for months.  Kayvon is the most likely player to fit this criteria.
1.2   Anchorage – Travon Walker - @Scoundrel sprints this pick up and cuddles a picture of Travon through his happy tears.
1.3   Gotham – Sauce Gardner – @Whicker gets the best CB in the draft and a great prospect to lock down bigger WRs.
1.4   Antarctica – Derek Stingley – @Pickle Rick learns from his mistakes a la fixing his OL last year.  This year, he fixes his secondary with the guy who has the best tape of anyone in this draft.  Stingley looked good at his pro day.
1.5   Rome – Aidan Hutchinson – @bcb1213 goes BPA which happens to fill a need.
1.6   Anchorage – Kyle Hamilton - Scoundrel's crying turns into full-fledged weeping as he lands Hamilton too.
1.7   Anchorage – Ikem Ekwonu – Anchorage gets his pick of OL and goes with the guy who has the most positional flexibility.  But he barely gets the pick in as he can't write through his tears.
1.8   Cuba – Jordan Davis - @MD4L has his edge guys set, but he needs a force in the middle to free them up.
1.9   Anchorage –  Garrett Wilson - Cooks is on a one year deal and Wilson keeps their WR room loaded.
1.10 Berlin – Evan Neal - BPA by far(I wouldn't be surprised to see someone trade up with Scoundrel for him) and I need a new LG.
1.11  Raleigh – George Karlaftis - @EaglesPeteC could use another edge rusher and I'm a big fan, especially after that pro day.
1.12 Seoul – Drake London - @RedGold needs a #1 desperately, but we will see how London looks at his Pro Day.
1.13 Camden – Jermaine Johnson - @Jlash will need to reload his edge group after this year and Jermaine can contribute immediately.
1.14 Camden – Andrew Booth – After moving Ward, they could use another #1 outside CB.
1.15 Seoul – Jameson Williams – Bateman, London, and Jameson would be a great trio to move forward with.
1.16 Berlin – Trent McDuffie - Short arms, but he's a more athletic Byron for the slot.
2.1 Lancaster - Treylon Burks - @rackcs gets his guy.

You fit in 2.1 you might as well go 2.2 as well...