BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm getting the same feeling that I used to get when an authority figure would look at my shenanigans and say "I'm not mad, I'm disappointed." Shame mainly...

LOL

The only person to blame for this crap is me for enabling you 

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm getting the same feeling that I used to get when an authority figure would look at my shenanigans and say "I'm not mad, I'm disappointed." Shame mainly...

LOL

You're surprised the Asian guy has innate shaming skills?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And we'd be happy to negotiate with @Pickle Rick if there's a guy he genuinely wants at #1 and he's willing to trade us the asset(s) that are beneficial to us in return.

MLB opening weekend but I am definitely willing to talk trade to move up and get the guy I want.  I'm also happy staying where I am if its gonna cost an arm and a leg lol 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

MLB opening weekend but I am definitely willing to talk trade to move up and get the guy I want.  I'm also happy staying where I am if its gonna cost an arm and a leg lol 

Whelp was gonna cost me a third to go from 2 to 1. So from 4 to 1 who knows

39 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Thib, Hutch, Hamilton, Walker, Sauce are only guys that make sense. 

Trading up for an edge, honestly, makes very little sense, imo, given Tyr quality depth of this draft at Edge.

No if you’re picking 16th, good luck getting the edge prospects ranked top 5. Good luck getting Jordan Davis too.

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

No if you’re picking 16th, good luck getting the edge prospects ranked top 5. Good luck getting Jordan Davis too.

Travon, Hutch, KT, Jermaine, and Karlaftis all go top 16?  Yeah, I'd agree with that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Travon, Hutch, KT, Jermaine, and Karlaftis all go top 16?  Yeah, I'd agree with that.

Karlaftis is your only reasonable bet. Without a significant development the first 3 are locks for the top 8. Jermaine seems to be top 12, and Karlaftis is in the range of other high upside guys who don’t have elite production or are injured.

• Like 1