What is the worst starting QB, HB, W combo your team has put out for more than a few games?

Kiwibrown

9 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Probably this years Saints team with Siemian, Ingram, and Callaway. Not HORRIBLE but with the entire OL on the COVID list, as well as half of the coaches, it was the worst Saints offense since the Billy Joe’s. 

Sean talked about meeting players for the first time during stretches before the game lmao

• Like 2

On 1/5/2022 at 12:58 AM, ET80 said:

Oooh, I got two of these...

2002 (Expansion): David Carr/Jonathan Wells/Jabar Gaffney

2021: Tyrod Taylor/David Johnson/Brandin Cooks

I find it fascinating the Cooks puts up 1000+ yards everywhere he goes, and yet no fan base ever seems to like him or want him around (I really wish we'd kept him in NE).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

I find it fascinating the Cooks puts up 1000+ yards everywhere he goes, and yet no fan base ever seems to like him or want him around (I really wish we'd kept him in NE).

I mocked him coming to the Saints that year in a trade up. He was a prospect I wanted on the Saints more than just about any prospect and it actually happened. Just a couple years later I was tired of him.

In New Orleans it was just an attitude issue. He was very much a "me first" player despite humble-bragging about how he didn't drink or party all he cared about was football, his mama and Jesus.

Complaining about a lack of targets in an absolute offensive beatdown of the Rams was the last straw. Offense as a whole had an awesome game that should make everyone feel good all week, and Cooks is complaining about how he wasn't targeted.

like bro, you weren't targeted because we didn't need to target you to beat the hell out of them. Chalk it up to being part of an awesome offense, troll the rams about how y'all whooped them without even needing to catch a pass, and enjoy a week where you didn't take any hits.

• Like 1

As a Packers fan, I'm gonna take "more than a few games" to the limit of Aaron's collarbone injury and say that I have no friggin' idea. It's been 30 years and we've got two HoF QBs b2b. We'll probably pay for it after Qaron hangs em up (no that's not unintentional) but I'll deal with that when it comes. I'm going to be the biggest friggin' homer if Jordan Love turns out to be legit. It's gonna be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

On 1/3/2022 at 8:22 AM, Pugger said:

Ah yes, the unforgettable 1977 season.  😛

QB: Lynn Dickey, 5 TDs & 14 INTs

RB: Eric Torkelson, 1 TD and 309 yds

WR: Steve Odom, 3 TDs, 549 yds

During those dark ages for GB Dickey was one of the best QBs we had but 1977 was a real stinker when our final record was 4-10.   The 1958 1-10-1 season was the worst in franchise history but I was only 4 years old back then so I don't remember it very well.   😉

At least, Dickey turned out to be good later. How dare you disrespect Barty Smith like that! :) He was the offensive star that year. He led the team in rushing with 554 yards and 2 TDs (3.3y/c) and also led the team in receptions with 37.

This was bad also (it would probably rank as most team's worst):

1987 - One of the few years in the 80s when our defense wasn't awful (11th in points allowed and 14th in yards allowed), but the offense was HORRIBLE.

Randy Wright, 6 TDs & 11 ints

Kenneth Davis, 413 yards and 3 TDs (3.8y/c)

Walter Stanley, 38 receptions for 672 yards and 3 TDs (all three receiving stats led the team)

Edited by TheEagle

On 1/20/2022 at 9:06 AM, ChazStandard said:

If nobody wants Brandin Cooks, then Christ Almighty I will welcome him with open arms to LA.