What is the worst starting QB, HB, W combo your team has put out for more than a few games?

Kiwibrown

On 1/2/2022 at 9:32 AM, biggie. said:

The 1990 Patriots were quite the disaster.

At QB we rotated between a completey washed up and broken down Steve Grogan and some dudes named Tommy Hodson (third round rookie) and Marc Wilson.

Leading rusher was John Stephens with a whopping 808 yards.

Irving Fryar was a pretty good WR and led the team with 856 yards. Who was the runner up? Some guy named Hart Lee Dykes.

Mind you this is 1990. We're a full 5 yesrs before the Krafts took over with Parcells and Bledsoe.

1992 was arguably even worse at QB, with Hodson, Wilson, Hugh Millen and Scott "Unicorns! Show ponies!" Zolak.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Always a bold move, following in Kelvin Benjamin's rather large footsteps.

I like the idea of Matthews showing up 30lbs overweight and trying to convince the staff he’s always been a TE. 

“did you guys not scout me at all?”

43 minutes ago, Dome said:

I like the idea of Matthews showing up 30lbs overweight and trying to convince the staff he’s always been a TE. 

“did you guys not scout me at all?”

no one took his swipe key off him, he tells people he is between practice squad and the roster. 

13 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

no one took his swipe key off him, he tells people he is between practice squad and the roster. 

Matthews, screaming at a security guard

"IF YOU DON'T LET ME IN I'M FILING A LAWSUIT FOR TWENTY MILLION! THE GAME STARTS IN HALF AN HOUR AND I'M A WIDE REC- I'M A TIGHT END!"

*beeline for the concessions*

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

Our infamous first season in 1976 was pretty fun

Steve Spurrier started 12 games, put up 1628 yards with 7 TDs and had 15 TOs (12 INTs + 3 FL)

Louis Carter played all 14 games, rushed for 521 yards on 3.0 YPC and had 1 TD all year with 2 fumbles

Morris Owens was our leading receiver with 30 catches for 390 yards and 6 (!) TDs, by far the 'best' player of the group

Edited by haveyoumetdustin